the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

I did this weird thing tonight...

I didn't procrastinate and waste 3 hours playing Madden and I banged out my essay in 45 mins :pimp:

Just need somewhere to vent. Stressed out about everything from school to the women I deal with. Took a quiz earlier with ambiguous *** wording & no explanation of the correct answer in the text, got a 60 in the class already :smh: Just ready to see the light at the end of the tunnel already goddamn.

Just need somewhere to vent. Stressed out about everything from school to the women I deal with. Took a quiz earlier with ambiguous *** wording & no explanation of the correct answer in the text, got a 60 in the class already
mean.gif
Just ready to see the light at the end of the tunnel already goddamn.
sorry to hear that bro. what always helps for me is taking everything day by day. every other day ill have a ****** ****** up one, but before I go to bed ill say to myself "tomorrows gonna be a ******* damn good day."

Keep it positive even though times is tough for you.

Need to start back doing 20 min naps instaed of just falling out waking up whenver, am wide awake right now.

RIP Galen Bernard, my cousin

May Allah have mercy on your soul

Never drink or smoke a day in his life and passed away of cancer today. He genuinely was a sincere and good man.
RIP Galen B.

My condolences, bro. If you ever need to talk, hit me up on here or PM me.

I've only had mine for a few months but if you're thinking of snagging one, do it!

Back
Top Bottom