the thread about nothing...

Dear Junkfood,

How do I start this? I'm not sure where to begin. You and I go way back, so writing this feels odd. What started off as a harmless fling where I would take you out and give you my body while you gave me your thrills, has turned into something that I never intended it to be. :smh: Tonight was the last straw. When you got dropped off tonight, something felt different. You were late and in the 30 minutes that passed after you were supposed to be here I gave some thought to what you're doing to me. I thought about how you've taken me out of my zone and into one that I'm unfamiliar and uncomfortable with.

Sure we still did our thing. You were looking hot. **** it, I'm human. What else was I gonna do? But I'm not letting you come over any more. Tonight was it. Truth be told, I didn't even enjoy you tonight. It was me going through the motions because I've come to rely on you. Baby, the thrill is gone. We did our thing and I have to hand it to you, when I was younger I looked forward to you every day. On those days when I couldn't have you and had to settle for the smart choices, I felt incomplete. I don't feel that way about you anymore. It's over.

I wish you the best and I know you'll have another man on the hook for you in no time, but I can't go on with you.

This is good-bye.

Sincerely,

Brolic Scholar

2RB58Bw.png

Last edited:
Slim Shady, **** sounds like a fable to me
Till he jumps out the ******* toilet while you're taking a pee

Last edited:
What ever happend to that slobby oompaloompa looking dude a few years back from that nikeskateboard forum that was wearing a **** niketalk shirt?

Did he eat himself to death or bent over to tie his shoes and blew his spinal cord out?

Trying to practice self restraint and patience.  

When you work 10-12 hour days and have a stressful social life you can become wildly unstable emotionally.  My head has been in some strange places

Cooked in this interview I had earlier. Hopefully nobody don't out cook me though :nerd:

@methodman  On some real talk, the mobile app is crap. That nissan ad keeps linking me to their site when I am trying to post.  Also, there are timse that I can't even get out of a thread because of an error "Document Writer". This error won't even display the post box.  

Please let me know where I need to file this complaint or post pictures

What hurt more, giving birth or getting kicked in the balls?

Not sure why I find this so fascinating... :rolleyes

What in the sam ****?!?!?

Like a Bawse...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom