the thread about nothing...

724.gif

You don't want lung cancer, don't smoke. Right?

I never really thought of it before 2 weeks ago but how do you prevent breast cancer when it's hereditary? You can exercise, not smoke, etc but unfortunately if it's gonna come it's gonna come. Best you can do is screen early especially if it runs in the family.

Each year, more people die of lung cancer than of colon, breast, and prostate cancers combined.

My question is why put on this big show as if we're going to find a cure that ends it? I mean we're all born with cancer cells. All these organizations are just taking people's money.

/randomthought

Last edited:
First day off since sept 12th, been working 7 days a week, so glad America likes making up these fake days to celebrate

You don't want lung cancer, don't smoke. Right?

I never really thought of it before 2 weeks ago but how do you prevent breast cancer when it's hereditary? You can exercise, not smoke, etc but unfortunately if it's gonna come it's gonna come. Best you can do is screen early especially if it runs in the family.

Each year, more people die of lung cancer than of colon, breast, and prostate cancers combined.

My question is why put on this big show as if we're going to find a cure that ends it? I mean we're all born with cancer cells. All these organizations are just taking people's money.

/randomthought

Tis true. Does smoking cause cancer? No. Does it contribute? Yes. No medical study has been produced that correlates that "A" causes "B" with anything. Getting cancer has too many variable.

Yes, I would agree that these organizations are just taking money for profit.

Was receiving material here at work, open a box and its full of cookies....this and candy frequently comes in for the office people without their knowledge.

With that bein said these 2 boxes of assorted cookies are mine *****.

Back
Top Bottom