the thread about nothing...

c8a.gif

Those 10 DC movies named are:

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice directed by Zack Snyder (2016)
Suicide Squad directed by David Ayer (2016)
Wonder Woman starring Gal Gadot (2017)
Justice League Part One directed by Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)
The Flash starring Ezra Miller (2018)
Aquaman starring Jason Momoa (2018)
Shazam (2019)
Justice League Part Two directed by Zack Snyder (2019)
Cyborg starring Ray Fisher (2020)
Green Lantern (2020)

:D

Justice League Part One directed by Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)
Shazam (2019)
Green Lantern (2020)

:D
I will be 24 when Cyborg releases. Remember seeing him when I was 8/9. :(

Shazam (2019)
Green Lantern (2020)

happy.gif
I'm already underwhelmed

Royals going to the world series baseball is the only sport that the superior team doesn't always win
IDK much about baseball but it happens in Football all the time. Any given Sunday. The only sport thats really consistent with the better team winning is basketball.

Got the middle seat on the plane and Homie trying to flex me for the arm rest.... No sir.

The most passive aggressive encounters are a result of the armrest on an airplane.

Leaning your seat back on airplanes is a close 2nd place...I be like, "You gonna get these knees if you try to lean back bruh...You know I need a level tray so I can watch Batman: The Animated Series on my Macbook"

The most passive aggressive encounters are a result of the armrest on an airplane.

Leaning your seat back on airplanes is a close 2nd place...I be like, "You gonna get these knees if you try to lean back bruh...You know I need a level tray so I can watch Batman: The Animated Series on my Macbook"

Probably the funniest comment I've read on TAN in a few years. Legit laughed out loud.

Edit:

Side note - I always gave up one arm rest to the dude brave enough to take the middle seat. I miss traveling for a production company I use to work for smh

Last edited:
If I had a dollar for every person on eBay who's messages me asking to buy and never reaponds, I'd be rich

Back
Top Bottom