the thread about nothing...

aprilludgatewolf.gif

Several good reads in this thread since i've last been in good job fellas. Loving the informational pics, political cartoons, etc. cold city that was a good read. Once again good stuff fellas 

Being lonely sucks.

being in a relationship is skressful ....live it up

..but you get relief from that stress every night.

but you still got the daily bs to deal with...

...at first. Then it's every other night. Then 3 days a week.

Before you know it, it's "is it my birthday yet"

nah i wont stand for that...

Every night?
It's like dat in yo household dude?
:smokin

yep

i would throw an egg at my wife's head if i could.

i should be driving a dam Ferrari right now.

**** facebook.

why do people reach.

Got an award/bonus/gift card at work today for "working hard"
smokin.gif

that motivation to hit the gym is gone.

i've been drinking a ton of water though.

i'm high all the time

everybody here coughing "but I keep the sanitizer on deck". Kid Cudi is the man

Grandma's peanut butter cookies have tasted the same since i was younger. amazing

end rant.

...at first. Then it's every other night. Then 3 days a week.

Before you know it, it's "is it my birthday yet"
this

http://www.eatthis.com/blog/top-5-frozen-family-dinners

top 5 picks for BEST frozen family meals:

THE RULES:

-- Check for a sodium count of less than 700 mg per serving. 

-- Look for at least 2 grams of fiber per serving for a meal that will hold everyone over til the next dinner bell. 

-- Boost vitamin content and fill up plates with a side of frozen vegetables. 

-- If “partially hydrogenated” anything shows up on the ingredient list, leave the box on the shelf. 

-- Stay hydrated. Chances are you’ll be serving up more salt than usual, so keep a large pitcher of water on the table.

EAT THIS: Blake’s All-Natural Turkey Pot Pie, 26 oz
370 calories, 16 g fat, 380 mg sodium, 3 g fiber

We're huge fans of Blake’s pot pies. The company uses real food in their products, no artificial ingredients, plus their stuff tastes good. We're suggesting turkey as an alternative, but stats on the chicken variety are equally decent.

EAT THIS: Amy’s Family Size Mexican Casserole
290 calories, 13 g fat, 700 mg sodium, 5 g fiber

Amy’s has a great line of wholesome, low-sodium prepared foods—many of which are gluten free. This family-size entree makes up for a relatively high sodium count with a whopping 5 grams of fiber and organic ingredients like black beans and corn.

EAT THIS: Annie’s Family Size Frozen Butternut Squash Macaroni & Cheese
320 calories, 14 g fat, 690 mg sodium, 5 g fiber

Annie’s mac & cheese is a kid-approved favorite. It’s made with organic cheese, whole wheat pasta, and this variety has the added bonus of ½ cup of squash per serving. It’s all blended in, so they’ll never know.

EAT THIS: Kashi Thin Crust Pizza Margherita
260 calories, 9 g fat, 630 mg sodium, 4 g fiber

This is one of the best frozen pies we’ve tried, regardless of the impressive nutritional stats. You could jazz up (at least your portion) with some fresh vegetables (mushrooms would be great). But even plain, you can feel good about slicing up this wheel of whole-grain goodness.

EAT THIS: Evol Cilantro Lime Chicken Burrito
320 calories, 7 g fat, 450 mg sodium, 4g fiber

Delicious and made with real ingredients like chicken, beans, rice, salsa, cheese and corn, Evol's burritos are a must-try. We like the cilantro lime chicken variety, but the stats on all their products are impressive. One is easily big enough for two children.

"**** im doing talking bout Pineal Glands? Ancient ways of Sumarians, aint nothin wrong with a righteous man..."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom