the thread about nothing...

Late af but...........

Lame isn't a slang word. Get your googles up ladies.

or yall too "trill" for that

(of an explanation or excuse) unconvincingly feeble.
"it was a lame statement and there was no excusing his behavior"
synonyms: feeble, weak, thin, flimsy, poor, sorry; More
antonyms: convincing
(of something intended to be entertaining) uninspiring and dull.
NORTH AMERICAN informal
(of a person) naive or inept, especially socially.
"anyone who doesn't know that is obviously lame"

lame

having a relaxed, friendly, or unofficial style, manner, or nature.
"an informal atmosphere"

slang

a type of language that consists of words and phrases that are regarded as very informal, are more common in speech than writing, and are typically restricted to a particular context or group of people

Learn when to walk away boss.

Sitting at my desk at work my colleague is serving a customer, the girl keeps checking me out. Shes ok but not my type, but I know I could take her home if I wanted to....... just funny is all

joey.gif

Still trying to master patching walls with out leaving any evidence behind. Boss said it looked okay know I can do better

Yall are legit, Grade A, 100% pieces of **** for that GoFundMe thread :smh:
Others were pointing him in a good direction, you know who you are.

Yall coulda atleast kept your opinions to yourself if they weren't going to better him.
****** calling him a wet towel, **** outta here

Yall coulda atleast kept your opinions to yourself if they weren't going to better him.
****** calling him a wet towel, **** outta here
wait so if we knew dude was out here frauding, we shouldn't try to dissuade other people from falling for his scam??

Son is tailgating with matching jerseys, beer, and his baby got on Toro IVs. **** outta here.

Lemme guess, "let that boy cook right
nthat.gif
" ?

Last edited:
wait so if we knew dude was out here frauding, we shouldn't try to dissuade other people from falling for his scam??

Son is tailgating with matching jerseys, beer, and his baby got on Toro IVs. **** outta here.
Didn't peep the J's
I retract my previous statements

Wait what?
Dude started a thread with a GoFundMe link and a sob story.

Talking about how he doesnt want his wife to work and stay home with his daughter, asking for 10K for a college fund. DAUGHTER IS 2 YEARS OLD!

Said he was too prideful to ask his friends or family for help, and decided to ask NT for help.

Most people politely told him "no" and gave really logical reasons.

GoFundMe link has his real name. NT dectective went in and found his facebook page. Dude is on there tailgating and going to Niners games.

Dude begged for meth to delete the thread after he got exposed.

Last edited:
Wait what?

Dude started a thread with a GoFundMe link and a sob story.
Talking about how he doesnt want his wife to work and stay home with his daughter, asking for 10K for a college fund. DAUGHTER IS 2 YEARS OLD!
Said he was too prideful to ask his friends or family for help, and decided to ask NT for help.

Most people politely told him "no" and gave really logical reasons.
GoFundMe link has his real name. NT dectective went in and found his facebook page. Dude is on there tailgating and going to Niners games.

Dude begged for meth to delete the thread after he got exposed.

Wow. Why the hell is webbie supporting this?

thread was on its way up too :smh: had a popcorn gif ready and then it said I had insufficient permissions.

dude said nahhhhhhhh not today :lol:

Back
Top Bottom