the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mhcmh4jPRQ1qill92o1_400.gif

two cars on the road right now that are head turners.  New IS and CTS Coupe.  IS F sport even more so and CTS-V even more so.  

notable - new toyota avalon...idk why...but i always catch myself double taking like a ...what is that?

two cars on the road right now that are head turners.  New IS and CTS Coupe.  IS F sport even more so and CTS-V even more so.  

notable - new toyota avalon...idk why...but i always catch myself double taking like a ...what is that?

Gotta give props to the new gen Impala . That top of the line trim looks nice AF. :smokin

Now idk about quality, but it sure LOOKS nice.

I got Sirius in my jeep and they offering $25 for like 5 months?

sick.gif
?

Nah
I paid $139 for the year.  

and they told me it was like paying for 11months but getting 12 so im assuming full price is like $150

I got a unit for my car the house boom box and the full year for $180

New impala's are surprisingly sweet.  Oddly enough was going to chaps pit beef in bmore and there was one at the strip club right next to it 
laugh.gif
 on like 24s too was looking clean...all white

Man just call them and say you want to cancel and they will offer you the 5 months for $25...I literally have done this the past 4 years :lol:

Man just call them and say you want to cancel and they will offer you the 5 months for $25...I literally have done this the past 4 years
laugh.gif
repped

i am not paying for it though my dad is as a xmas present.  But this strategy will be used next year when i have to re-up

We never had cookie dough fundraisers just tonsss of Joe Corbi's pizza ones.  Used to be eating those things all summer :smh:

Any one here have Sirius/XM radio?  My dad bought me a year subscription for xmas and when i have had it (rentals/borrowed my dads car for a few weeks when mine was in the shop and he has it) I really enjoy it.  I drive a lot and love music so i think it will be worth it.  But its like $150 for a year.  I know it sounds dumb to complain but i will still buy/borrow music and regular radio is free...just wondering if anyone thinks its worth it or like can't live without it. 

I love Sirus and absolutely can not go back to regular radio

I have been doing that like $35 for 6 month for a while now

They finally stopped me from doing that last month tho -______-

I think they got me for $100 for 6 months to reup

My Mac ate my driver's license. lol

Legit thought I was going to have to take my laptop apart to get it out.

Last edited:
I STRONGLY considered moving to CO. I have relatives in Longpoint, but I cant do those winters. :x

I STRONGLY considered moving to CO. I have relatives in Longpoint, but I cant do those winters. :x

I feel you.

Our winters are spotty. last winter, we barely had one.

this year, just last week, we broke 100 year old cold records. 3 day of between 0 and - 13 below temps.

today, I'm in a short sleeve.

Last edited:

Outside of a blizzard here or there, the winters in CO are not bad at all. We just got our first snow last week but we were getting upper 60s and sunshine almost everyday the entire month of October. CO'S reputation for harsh winters isn't all that true.

If the offer to move is still on the table, hit me up on pm if you have any questions.

Outside of a blizzard here or there, the winters in CO are not bad at all. We just got our first snow last week but we were getting upper 60s and sunshine almost everyday the entire month of October. CO'S reputation for harsh winters isn't all that true.

exactly

what up, bruh?

Last edited:
Maldonado my dude. Nothing much, just irritated at our Broncos for losing to the Rams. Other than that, I'm glad we aren't dealing with the weather we had last week. What's good with you brother?

coolin, brotha.

waiting to get this redemption pack on Miami this Sunday. lol hope all is well my bro.

If I ever make it to CO I know who I'm hitting up and where to look for the goods

gotchu.

hit me up, b.

Back
Top Bottom