the thread about nothing...

C'mon now bro, Im being dead *** here. No lulz.

Like when you hold the door open for her, put your hand on her lower back(not her ***) or slightly around her waist. Dont PUSH doe, just let her feel it.

Like when yall are talking and laugh, just reach out and touch her sometimes, her reaction will tell you a lot. Try to work your arm all the way around her.

If she ever stands close to you, like in your personal space, she WANTS you to put your arm around her.
excellent example cuz some cats will pull a ray j n end up in the wildn thread 
nthat.gif

Ive seen Home Alone 1 and 2 a combined total of approx. 130 times. and counting. Moving on to Xmas vacation lampoons and bad santa and elf and santa clause now, which ive seen each about 10-15 each. I hate xmas movies obviously

Frasier :pimp:

Dont forget to touch her as much as possible.

Listen!

People asking about New Years plans already is annoying.
Christmas trees being on sale already is annoying.
People who have been outside Best Buy for a week already are annoying.

Is moving out as good as it sounds?
Because it's pretty god damn tantalizing right now.

Last edited:
Dont read Im rambling just felt like posting this.

My crush ruined everything :smh:

At the beginning of the semester I saw this cute chico in my class wasn't really checking for him until I caught him staring at me. :wow:
Then I developed a crush because he was the only one in my class to ask me what happen to my arm when I was wearing a brace.
Im about that cat life but I can crush a lot.
Fast forward he got real friendly moved his seat next to me and we became besties, telling me about his moms, life etc blah blah
Now that the semester is almost over after many of his stories I now see why I have always had the rule that I wont check for complete stranger.

He likes to get into fights an do ******* things with his friends, he dates nothing but crazy chicks and the worst of them all he smokes cigawettes :lol:

It may seem silly to be so cautious when dating but I just dont like to waste my time or others

He is still cute but he is not my type at all

inb4 he wasnt checking for you anyways

Good luck at 30.

Back
Top Bottom