the thread about nothing...

I went to hooters a few hours ago. I felt pretty bad about it. Like I wasn't objectifying any of the waitresses but still it felt weird that they had to wear that stuff. So I wanted to leave a large tip. But I didn't wanna come off as tipping a stripper or some thing
Told myself I would never go to Hooters again while living in south Texas after seeing my boy post this.

***** built like Hank Hill 

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

my homeboy was tellin me weed finna be legal in georgia & i aint believe him, but i looked it up & i think it might be true...i still dont believe it

I went to hooters a few hours ago. I felt pretty bad about it. Like I wasn't objectifying any of the waitresses but still it felt weird that they had to wear that stuff. So I wanted to leave a large tip. But I didn't wanna come off as tipping a stripper or some thing
Uh, what? They drove over there, filled out an application, then came back for the interview. You gotta exorcise the white knight outta you fam. They wanted that job, the hell you feel bad for?
All of this

Told myself I would never go to Hooters again while living in south Texas after seeing my boy post this.
This is why I always say Hooters is overrated

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I won't be able to go back to school this January since my parents didn't pay the tuition in time

It's cool but not cool

I gotta job so I'll be able to help out and save but I DO wanna hurry up and get this **** over with though man this is pushing back my plans fam :smh:

I wana leave this city

My dad's getting old and I don't know how to handle it man.. :smh:
He's forgetting things , he's losing things, he's talking so loud, he's craving for more attention, he had double hernia surgery almost two months ago and it's taking him forever to recover.
Last night he got hammered off a few drinks. Just 3 or 4. So hammered in fact that he peed himself.

I hate myself because I try to be nice to him but I can't . Anytime he slips (figuratively) I get on to him about it.
He just turned 60 this year. .. and man .. I'm starting to see him show his age. :frown:

My dad's getting old and I don't know how to handle it man..
mean.gif

He's forgetting things , he's losing things, he's talking so loud, he's craving for more attention, he had double hernia surgery almost two months ago and it's taking him forever to recover.
Last night he got hammered off a few drinks. Just 3 or 4. So hammered in fact that he peed himself.

I hate myself because I try to be nice to him but I can't . Anytime he slips (figuratively) I get on to him about it.
He just turned 60 this year. .. and man .. I'm starting to see him show his age.
frown.gif
i know its hard to do but cherish the moments you have with him now bruh. dont wait til hes gone to appreciate him. trust me i know

Back
Top Bottom