the thread about nothing...

I won't be able to go back to school this January since my parents didn't pay the tuition in time

It's cool but not cool

I gotta job so I'll be able to help out and save but I DO wanna hurry up and get this **** over with though man this is pushing back my plans fam :smh:

I wana leave this city

How many years you got left in school , b?

I won't be able to go back to school this January since my parents didn't pay the tuition in time

It's cool but not cool

I gotta job so I'll be able to help out and save but I DO wanna hurry up and get this **** over with though man this is pushing back my plans fam :smh:

I wana leave this city

How many years you got left in school , b?
2 year school

(Auto technician )

2 year school

(Auto technician )
damn man thats tough..my advice for you is still find ways to work on your skills (reading up on cars which im sure you already do & working on them) while working as many jobs as possible....u can't really be mad at your parents im sure they're doing the best they can...but its sounds like to me its time for you to be the man of the house...no disrespect to your father but you gotta make sure dreams come true....but at the same time never disrespect or belittle your parents...not to sound crazy I just literally had this conversation with myself not less than 10 minutes ago lol.. 

2 year school

(Auto technician )
damn man thats tough..my advice for you is still find ways to work on your skills (reading up on cars which im sure you already do & working on them) while working as many jobs as possible....u can't really be mad at your parents im sure they're doing the best they can...but its sounds like to me its time for you to be the man of the house...no disrespect to your father but you gotta make sure dreams come true....but at the same time never disrespect or belittle your parents...not to sound crazy I just literally had this conversation with myself not less than 10 minutes ago lol.. 
I feel you bro

I kinda saw it coming as were in the process of moving and money is tight around here
My parents sacrificed a lot to get me in school and in very grateful for that so I can't **** that up

I got my toolbox at home so I work in my own car as it needs it badly :lol:

It's a bad look to me right now I don't wanna be in this damn house all the time being a burden in my moms so I'll always have that fire in me to stay productive

I feel you bro

I kinda saw it coming as were in the process of moving and money is tight around here
My parents sacrificed a lot to get me in school and in very grateful for that so I can't **** that up

I got my toolbox at home so I work in my own car as it needs it badly
laugh.gif

It's a bad look to me right now I don't wanna be in this damn house all the time being a burden in my moms so I'll always have that fire in me to stay productive
word man forreal start applying for jobs like literally right now...your parents will respect 10x more..n see if you can help others with their cars if you get  your name out there you might be able to get some business...not tryna sound cliche but whatever you do make sure its for the better n dont waste your time 

I feel you bro

I got my toolbox at home so I work in my own car as it needs it badly :lol:

word man forreal start applying for jobs like literally right now...your parents will respect 10x more..n see if you can help others with their cars if you get  your name out there you might be able to get some business...not tryna sound cliche but whatever you do make sure its for the better n dont waste your time 
I got hired two days ago I start Monday at this packing warehouse :pimp:

Ima be ight :lol:

The Heights is the not "the city", or atleast isn't respected as "the city", anything after Harlem say 145th isn't "the city". Dude tried to low key stunt on me, because he felt inferior, hit me with "you live in Brooklyn right? I live in the "city". I was like 
grin.gif
, well I can get to the city in 10mins, how close do you stay? He's like "I live in the Heights".

Hipster woman was like "are that's what people are calling the city now?"

I was like, right
laugh.gif
 ...nobody breaking their neck to live in Manhattan anymore. Brooklyn is where it's at.

Nobody impressed by your rent controlled apartment you pass down generation to generation JUST to have the prestige of telling someone you live in the city.
No women you tell  "I live in the city" are going to meet you in the Heights.

Get out of here clown. 

Last edited:
mean.gif

Both of my connects don't wanna answer the phone

Fools don't wanna make money
Dude had the whole area on bang with the exotics like he was Mr Smiley Face, then one day he was GONE for two weeks. I needed him in a crisis. I was legit mad, I saw him one day and he was like "yo where you been", I was like where you been, I needed you and you weren't there for me. He's like "oh for the two weeks. I was vacation out of the country".

I was like "well I'm seeing someone else"

He's like "can we work this out?" ...Nope the new guy is there when I need him, there's no more us.

laugh.gif

:smh:

Both of my connects don't wanna answer the phone

Fools don't wanna make money

Dude had the whole area on bang with the exotics like he was Mr Smiley Face, then one day he was GONE for two weeks. I needed him in a crisis. I was legit mad, I saw him one day and he was like "yo where you been", I was like where you been, I needed you and you weren't there for me. He's like "oh for the two weeks. I was vacation out of the country".

I was like "well I'm seeing someone else"

He's like "can we work this out?" ...Nope the new guy is there when I need him, there's no more us.

:lol:

:lol: that is exactly what happened

But then it happened again so I got no one :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom