the thread about nothing...

Yall got that one person at work who always wired no matter how early it is.
laugh.gif

i wish i went to college in the State and live that campus life.

without the debt though :lol:

whats a good backpack brand that can carry work & gym stuff for a decent price (>120) scratch that less than 80 lol...im not really tryna carry a duffel bag or man bag lol

Last edited:
Just watched the news and saw they killed a kid that just turned 18 over a pair of beat headphones.... Headphones bruh... :smh:

I went to a mcdonalds in the middle of no where to use the restroom and saw a young couple(20ish). They had their luggage and the girl was crying over the phone. I think they had gotten kicked out. I felt so bad, it was raining and the boyfriend was hugging her like it's gonna be ok. I was down to my last dollar and I went up to them and said here's a dollar. Idk if it helps. The guys said thank you. I had no idea what their situation was but it made me think a lot since I had an hour drive home. I said a prayer for them and I hope their ok since the mcdonalds closes at 11.....Just kinda wanted to vent that out. I realize I use TAN as a twitter. I don't have anywhere else to vent out so yea....

Whats going on tan.  Hope everyone had a great break/thanksgiving.

Cyber monday...my only goal is to not buy anything.  All these temptations.

Hooked up with my sisters friend on friday night.  I kinda regret it....since it was my sisters friend.  I hate crossing those type of lines.  I know we are all adults she is 29 i am 27 it is what it is blah blah blah i just don't like the thought of her talking to my sister about it.  But on the bright side...sans clothing was impressive...i guess i just never realized all that was there (not all that like #NTthick just normal assets).  Either way i was drunk and it probably...sadly...will happen again.  I don't know how i get involved in some situations.  Girls are aggressive and i just go with it because hey...its gonna be enjoyable.

anyone got any recomendations on an electric shaver/beard trimmer.  No shave november = shaving with a razor will take me literally an hour.  Figure i should shave it down a bit first.

Co worker: How was your weekend?
Me: Fine, and yours?
Co worker: I met a man

Wtf, I don't care. Keep that **** to yaself.

First day of work I showed up late

Ice gave my windows a nice glaze so I pour hot water all over the car

Left my headphones at home so I'll be entertaining myself today :lol:

Job is mad easy :pimp:

:lol:, nah, this is the older thot I referred to earlier. It's cool that she met someone, but damn that's the first thing out of your mouth after good morning? At least save it for midday. I'm not ready for all that so early. Plus it seemed like a forced point, like she thought about it all weekend so she could come in and talk about it. Idk, it's just me, I like to keep my personal life personal at work. I don't come right out and talk about that stuff, if it comes out, then fine.

@Andretti, no bueno man, can't be late on your first day of work.

:lol:, nah, this is the older thot I referred to earlier. It's cool that she met someone, but damn that's the first thing out of your mouth after good morning? At least save it for midday. I'm not ready for all that so early. Plus it seemed like a forced point, like she thought about it all weekend so she could come in and talk about it. Idk, it's just me, I like to keep my personal life personal at work. I don't come right out and talk about that stuff, if it comes out, then fine.

aren't you working from home now?

skip that bs :lol:

laugh.gif
, nah, this is the older thot I referred to earlier. It's cool that she met someone, but damn that's the first thing out of your mouth after good morning? At least save it for midday. I'm not ready for all that so early. Plus it seemed like a forced point, like she thought about it all weekend so she could come in and talk about it. Idk, it's just me, I like to keep my personal life personal at work. I don't come right out and talk about that stuff, if it comes out, then fine.

aren't you working from home now?

skip that bs
laugh.gif

I don't work from home every day

Remember when I posted in this thread about quitting school. Hindsight, if I had found a job I wouldn't have went back till 30.

Graduation is next ******* week. :D

House of Cards comes back in February 2015!?!!! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom