the thread about nothing...

Remember when I posted in this thread about quitting school. Hindsight, if I had found a job I wouldn't have went back till 30.

Graduation is next ******* week.
happy.gif

House of Cards comes back in February 2015!?!!!
smokin.gif
congrats man, and i actually just started watching house of cards, its pretty dope 

Lol speaking of sbarro you all see the frozen sbarro pizzas in your frozen section at the store? Dont know if i should cop

Nt used to be fun now it's all race this race that

The Lols never come and when they do people destroy it within the first page of said Lols beginning :frown:

Nt used to be fun now it's all race this race that

The Lols never come and when they do people destroy it within the first page of said Lols beginning
frown.gif
few and far between these days

the seals raping penguins thread had my legit loling 

i shaved this morning and totally regret it was going a good 3 months. I had the philly beard growing now im back to a baby face 

Last edited:
I really don't understand wtf I'm doing in life.

Need to find some ways to make money, can't find no work.

Gotta buy socks that are my foot size, the back of my hell hates me.

I really hate Christmas man. Being pigeonholed into going to the Christmas party and secret Santa. If you dont go to the Christmas party you have to work instead............... And they put my name into the Secret Santa pool without even asking me. Who says I want to waste time going to buy a gift for some stranger? Shes getting a candle and if she doenst like it she can kick rocks.

I really hate Christmas man. Being pigeonholed into going to the Christmas party and secret Santa. If you dont go to the Christmas party you have to work instead............... And they put my name into the Secret Santa pool without even asking me. Who says I want to waste time going to buy a gift for some stranger? Shes getting a candle and if she doenst like it she can kick rocks.
laugh.gif

i feel you so much on this

Kay bee toys...... man.........

Getting older has it's perks but for the most part it thoroughly blows. My knee and ankle hurts

HOLYYYY shhh....Wow Kay Bee toy store. Now that just hit home dude! My transformer and gi-joe days were all from Kay-Bee toys.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

My girl said my hands are pretty rough. But my grandpas are rougher. No ****** ****. That ***** is like 70 and works construction.

Anyways. What is about rough hands that girls always like? Got a vato loco rubbin my hands an lickin my lips like LL cool J and ****.

My girl said my hands are pretty rough. But my grandpas are rougher. No ****** ****. That ***** is like 70 and works construction.

Anyways. What is about rough hands that girls always like? Got a vato loco rubbin my hands an lickin my lips like LL cool J and ****.

Its just considered manly.

Just like you like women to have soft hands.

laugh.gif
, nah, this is the older thot I referred to earlier. It's cool that she met someone, but damn that's the first thing out of your mouth after good morning? At least save it for midday. I'm not ready for all that so early. Plus it seemed like a forced point, like she thought about it all weekend so she could come in and talk about it. Idk, it's just me, I like to keep my personal life personal at work. I don't come right out and talk about that stuff, if it comes out, then fine.

@Andretti, no bueno man, can't be late on your first day of work.
Same here man...

Ice gave my windows a nice glaze so I pour hot water all over the car

If it’s really frigid outside, then pouring hot water on your windshield is not a good idea. The temperature difference could cause the windshield to crack. If it’s not that cold, then warm water may help the ice melt.

http://becarchic.com/2011/01/18/how-not-to-de-ice-your-windshield/

Remember to never pour boiling water on your windscreen as the thermal shock from the change in temperatures might result in cracks in the glass.

http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/16722/can-boiling-water-break-car-windows

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom