the thread about nothing...

BvpcOoWIMAMh02p.jpg

I did it!
I'd like to thank NT for making me the souless animal I am on the internet, I'd like to thank every stupid comment that was fodder for comedy, and I'd like to thank Meth for not banning me for all the **** I shoulda been banned for :smokin

Kinda hard to be envious of a relationship when you know one in the party is willing to cheat. :nerd:

Gonna make a bucket list for 2015 and actually commit to it till I find a new job.

that feel of wanting to feed your meat to the cute chick from hs that wouldn't open up but let other dudes feed then she fell off and got fat and ugly and years later ms piggy wants to be fed but it's now illegal to feed whales in your state.

dont trust these female whitlocks b, garden tools the whole lot of em.

how you expect to be respected as a man when you spell boy like boi?

Last edited:
the tan father received the coolest secret santa gift... insane Buffalo Bills Nike shorts, a custom rayray3000 christmas stocking, and a heartfelt letter...

one problem... I donʻt know what screen name to thank
mean.gif

well, if you are reading this... you made my christmas very special
nthat.gif
@rayray3thousand  , you're welcome. I was so busy, I forgot to put my name on it.

Last edited:
Help bros, I don't want to start a new thread.

I received a Nike SB Bomber for Christmas. It is an extra large and fits a little big. I don't have a receipt for it. Can I return it or exchange it at a Nike outlet store?

that feel of wanting to feed your meat to the cute chick from hs that wouldn't open up but let other dudes feed then she fell off and got fat and ugly and years later ms piggy wants to be fed but it's now illegal to feed whales in your state.

dont trust these female whitlocks b, garden tools the whole lot of em.

how you expect to be respected as a man when you spell boy like boi?
Man bruh :lol:

So like two weeks ago this dude tried selling me on one of them dumbass network marketing things.

Now tonight this chick is :stoneface: talking about she trying to retire in 2 years ....then trying to get me to watch the dumbass promotional vid for one ...one more try im reporting the **** to HR :lol:

I don't come to work to get harassed by this lame as ****.

/rant

So like two weeks ago this dude tried selling me on one of them dumbass network marketing things.

Now tonight this chick is :stoneface: talking about she trying to retire in 2 years ....then trying to get me to watch the dumbass promotional vid for one ...one more try im reporting the **** to HR :lol:

I don't come to work to get harassed by this lame as ****.

/rant

I usually browse mobile so this is my first time seeing your sig.

**** got me crine :lol:

Morning tan. No one at work today not gonna be a full day for me in office. Prob head out around lunch and work from home.

Hope everyone had a good xmas and has a happy new year. 2014 was easily the most wild year ive had since college. Moved into the city and have had quite the experience. Can't believe its only been a year.

Empty office for me too so far...but I was planning on leaving by 1 anyway. No sense in sitting here being bored.

Back
Top Bottom