the thread about nothing...

Just because I have no kids or partner, don't hate on me cos ur just jealous u aint got time for ****. Shoulda thought about that before ya let him slip it in

I swear on my hour drive to work each morning my windshield is fine....then gets a little foggy....then once its finally warm in my car half my windshield is fogged over. I can only see clearly through a small portion at the bottom near the vent.

I also have a crack in my windshield slowly growing its way across....i need to find one of those loopholes about making the city pay for it due to their crap construction zones where it got kicked up and hit me

I swear on my hour drive to work each morning my windshield is fine....then gets a little foggy....then once its finally warm in my car half my windshield is fogged over. I can only see clearly through a small portion at the bottom near the vent.

I also have a crack in my windshield slowly growing its way across....i need to find one of those loopholes about making the city pay for it due to their crap construction zones where it got kicked up and hit me

defog.jpg

?

I never realized how white Friends is. **** actually makes me mad that I can't watch it anymore. :lol:

Never thought that'd be me but the fantasy land they live in blows me.

defog.jpg

?

lolol i use that it just doesn't work

feels like -5 outside 
mean.gif

I need to start eating breakfast, struggling to do anything in the morning 
laugh.gif

I wouldnt have known what show that was without pine barrens. Googled that and found my answer. Never watched the Sopranos

Back
Top Bottom