the thread about nothing...

I' 21 and work a job I hate, make 40k/yr...I know I don't want to do this for the rest of my life. ..but I'm scared to quit and be cashless and go finish school...help me

Basically got all my generals out the way so about 2 years
I would figure out a career that interests you, then see what majors would be required to pursue that career. Once you figure that out, definitely go back to school man.

You said you're 21, you're still a young pup 
laugh.gif
 You got the rest of your life to work. Might as well do something you enjoy more and pays better. There's scholarships and financial aid out there, just gotta put some effort into that. Speak to a college counselor that can help you out. You might have to go through a few different counselors since some of them straight up suck at their job and give terrible advice.

I worked seasonal at Fedex and met a driver that came by as extra help who used to work there full-time. Dude hated that job but did it because he needed the money of course. It was hard on his body especially since his knees were jacked up from football so he ultimately made the decision to stack up some bread and then leave that job to go back to school. Now he's a full-time teacher and high school football coach and he enjoys what he does. Mind you, he made this decision in his 30's, while he was married and had two kids.

Just go for it 

i wanna do that one day
Plan to do a solo trip in 2-3 years. Travel to SEA for 3-6 months, hopefully a year if i can stack up 15-20k by then. A must do on my bucket list also while im out there is to climb up to base camp of Mt. Everset.

I've done Amsterdam and Madrid for a few days, but I had already been in Spain with a group of people prior. The change of pace was nice tbh, but I'd rather have been traveling with a few friends or my girl

I hope today won't be long...I'm sick & it's 5 am I've only slept 3 hrs I volunteered to go with my grandmother to drop her friend off at the airport this morning since the roads are bad I'm not trippin but I'm prob gonna stay in tonight n go to sleep early on a Friday night lol

Since Obama wants to give students 2 free years of CC. I need him to figure out a way to reimburse me for my first 2 years. I'm willing to "work".

What do yall do when your pipes are frozen? No running water. Is calling out to work a b**** move or nah? For THAT reason

Back
Top Bottom