the thread about nothing...

Out of all these years, I finally tried sriracha and it lived up to the hype.

Lemme put you in game real quick, im mexican so that means i know what im talmbout.

1348-2T.jpg

Craving a butter roll. Just plain buttered roll.... Basically just bread... or the carbs... yeh just the carbs... I think im just hungry...yeh im hungry....nah im high... yeh im high... :smokin

Got desperate last night and took 2 dosages of my usual 2.5mg of melatonin. 5mg got me knocked out for 14 hours with the most vivid dream ever.... Never again. :x 2.5mg is the way to go, even if it takes a little longer to kick in.

Last edited:
Got desperate last night and took 2 dosages of my usual 2.5mg of melatonin. 5mg got me knocked out for 14 hours with the most vivid dream ever.... Never again. :x 2.5mg is the way to go, even if it takes a little longer to kick in.

Do you take it to get you too sleep or too calm you down? I only take diazepam if needed but usually self medicate.

When a older person comes into my work and says to me "It gets expensive when your old, all these medications they put you on takes most of my pension up. I cant afford it!"
All i think is, gee these doctors and medicine companys really have it setup for themselfs dont they.. Half of it you dont need but are too scared to question the doctors... The world clouding peoples visions yet again whilst laughing all the way to the bank at the expense of your health and wealth.

To sleep because I'm an insomniac.

Id get of that bro, medicine is just going to make you rely on it and then never sleep without it. And you already got issues getting to sleep as is, look for alternative methods to help. Trust me, medication isn't the way to go.

Id get of that bro, medicine is just going to make you rely on it and then never sleep without it. And you already got issues getting to sleep as is, look for alternative methods to help. Trust me, medication isn't the way to go.
yeah, without it i'd easily be up for 48+ hours. =\
Just fap, b.
i don't even have a "drive" anymore. 
laugh.gif
 =\ 

Last edited:
Il never understand how people can stay up that long, what do you do with yourself? And I hope it sorts itself out for you one day

Last edited:
yeah, without it i'd easily be up for 48+ hours. =\

Just fap, b.
i don't even have a "drive" anymore. :lol:  =\ 

Shoyraw :frown: that's no good. Guessing it's stress related? You so emotional baby girl.

I need to DL groupme again.

Il never understand how people can stay up that long, what do you do with yourself? And I hope it sorts itself out for you one day

I have trouble sleeping also. I read, play xbone, go for walks, drives, roll up, drop boomers, cook. Anything really.

Then I lay in bed for hours trying to fall asleep.

No good b. Theres only so much you can do to occupy yourself before you run outta things to do. I know where you guys are coming from in a way as I get bad axiety too the point I cannot stop my mind thinking and it feels like im heads gonna explode (or I wish it would at least sometimes) and end up very restless to the point I cant be sitting down. But it passes, which im lucky. Without blowing trees I think itd be a lot worse.
Goodluck tho guys, mental health is often looked past and brushed aside by fam and friends so keep strong.

Stress, anxiety, depression.

They tried to kill me but I'm still here :smokin

side note, half can of cream of mushroom soup x country style gravy with sausage is great for mashed potatoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom