the thread about nothing...

almost time to leave for campus 
sick.gif

The tops Women are allowed to wear to work compared to Men, really isn't far. Whilst they chillin in Comfy, stretchy tops that weigh nothing, us men gotta wear uncomfortable button up cardboard shirts. At least lettuce wear polos, seems fair to me

i was thinking about that the other day.

dress shirt + tie only... and them women can wear pretty much anything :rolleyes

:pimp:

Turned 31 today. 

hbd bruh :smokin

almost time to leave for campus :x

always wanted to live that campus life :nerd:

so i was working at this house yesterday. and saw some young girls who were lightskin but were like 15. goddamn.

and the house owners sister was a cute russian who had juggs the size of watermelons. goddamn

need to hit up my boy @Ryda421 for a bashin

so i was working at this house yesterday. and saw some young girls who were lightskin but were like 15. goddamn.

and the house owners sister was a cute russian who had juggs the size of watermelons. goddamn

need to hit up my boy @Ryda421 for a bashin
What do you do for work now? You quit Home Depot?

I havent seen many ppl in my city choppin blades like they used to.

Too busy puttin swangers on EV ER REE THANG.

Thought Bun told yall about that **** in 99?

I just had a player idea for an app but can't do anything but wait for someone else to do it first. |I

sucks when the day takes a turn you don't expect

No ****.

I had a car transferred down here that I was getting ready to buy. Had a buyer lined up for my car tomorrow. Hadn't heard from the salesman of the car I wanted since Saturday so I call the dealership today and this dumb **** didn't call to tell me the car was sold because he ****** up the transfer.

I'm pissed.

So I had to cancel the deal I set up to sell my car and now I'm back to square one.

Guess it wasn't meant to be.

I want to go to the dealership and put hands on that dude.

Back
Top Bottom