the thread about nothing...

Why should you die to go to heaven? The earth is already in space

Edit: happy birthday georgescorewell georgescorewell ! :nthat:

georgescorewell georgescorewell

tumblr_mox915GlYa1rdh9g0o1_500.gif

Appreciate that ya'll...:pimp:

Too busy puttin swangers on EV ER REE THANG.

Thought Bun told yall about that **** in 99?

I just had a player idea for an app but can't do anything but wait for someone else to do it first. |I

You could hire a freelancer to do it and come to an agreement/sign a contract.

Today was the last evening of night school. :pimp: I feel like a man that just got out of prison lol.

Looks like I may not get my car by the end of April but it's all good, I'll at least have a laptop by the end of February. :pimp:

so i was working at this house yesterday. and saw some young girls who were lightskin but were like 15. goddamn.

and the house owners sister was a cute russian who had juggs the size of watermelons. goddamn

need to hit up my boy @Ryda421 for a bashin
What do you do for work now? You quit Home Depot?

nah fam i still work there.

but when i have free time i help out my dad at his house doing work.

like right now we are doing some concrete work, laying some paving stones and installing some grass.

Sitting out here outside of my bro's hs waiting on him to return home from a game and it has me reminiscing about when we used to get home late from basketball games. The locker room was always dark but we had flashlights ...somebody would usually have a burned cd of the hottest songs and we would act crazy waiting on our parents to pick us up(freshman year) . Duffle bag boy was our jam... Good times good times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom