the thread about nothing...

LOL the Great Debate.... I havent been single in 6 years tho... but I was def a wealthier man wo a woman... but she cooks and cleans.. so all the dates and shoes is like paying for how useful she is LMMMFAO JK. But yea you will have a **** load of money being single.... 

I love watching Nancy Grace get swerved on.

Chill fam, no free posting.
so if I post random rap lyrics I'm Gucci?

you gotta at least TRY
laugh.gif
you just came out giving no damns.
This. @cocane173  , not judging you, but how we know you not trying to get your post count up to go gank somebody in the buy or sell thread? I can't get behind that. I just got the vibe that you just gonna use TAN for that and just forget it, we ain't no dumping ground b. 

Last edited:
Dude what kind of job is this? Do you want to work there post internship? If so you gotta chill

nah, the office life 9-5 isn't for me.

I wear the same stuff everyday and im a FT employee. I just would rather wear nice casual clothes then work clothes. And buy more shoes instead :tongue:

yeah man I feel you, I never wear work clothes out, only casual clothes so no point stocking up the work wardrobe

So a friend of mine has convinced me to start GOT. Never seen it before cuz I'm usually not into to that type of stuff but I'm gonna see what all the buzz is about

I was in your shoes one year ago. Disappointed in myself for waiting so long to get into it. And you're just in time cause season five is about to start up :pimp:

this.

GOT is GOAT

Just here gettin my posts up so I can list some black cement 3's in the classifieds :smile:

:stoneface:

Waiting for London Grammar to perform. Been waiting for this since September, I hope they do a good job. Main singer is :pimp: :evil:

I got road rash from a bike accident on my hip and it ******* burns **** ***** ************

I just got a GoPro and im already a professional photographer

Just found out my boss nephew died of stomach cancer, its hereditary, i feel for her smh

I got offered a new position for the  department I work for. Office is right next to LAX. I'll be seeing planes take off hourly. 
pimp.gif

Feels good to finally get a promotion.

I got offered a new position for the  department I work for. Office is right next to LAX. I'll be seeing planes take off hourly. :pimp:

That's wasup playa :pimp:

Let's get this money

*birdman handrub*

Last edited:
Anyone know that soundtrack that plays in movies it usually plays if the movie takes place in summer.

I got offered a new position for the  department I work for. Office is right next to LAX. I'll be seeing planes take off hourly. :pimp:

:pimp:

Always good to move up, but more importantly they see what you bring to the table.

Asian girls...:evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom