the thread about nothing...

The wisdom tooth on my right side hurts a little bit
I want to take them out but I don't have time until spring break or summer break after college semester ends fml

Never forget, Drake fans 
roll.gif

s483ClH.jpg

All when you you smash ten man, me have to be eleven
never ask them to watch your tight tight for me, thats what you can tell them
all when they say six man go there, guess who make seven?

My feet hurt.. Is this acceptable?
indifferent.gif

Why the job blocked ya boy from NT.....for 2 days?

One of the days I bypassed the block...
They can't hold you back!
Been in california since tuesday. Out here for the SMAP satellite launch since i worked on the project. Launch got scrubbed today...upper level wind constraints
mean.gif

I woke up at 3am for it...and now have to do the same thing tomorrow.

But if all goes well i will be in LA friday night...any body know a good bar or spot for drinks in LA. Something maybe with music or just low key place?
It's dope you get to travel for work, I wish I had that option.
roll.gif

I haven't ate since 7am yesterday morning. Had sweet tea for dinner last night and on my 10th cup of coffee since 5am. Payday hurry up pllllllllzzzzzzzz I need fooooooooood.
This can't be life

My staycation is already getting me into trouble :lol: :smh:

Sidenote: how do people not work? Like how can you stay home all day, every day and be content? Day 2 (of 6) and I actually kinda miss my crybaby patients :lol:

What's going on? 

Armageddon coming you know we soon done

Gun by my side just in case I gotta run

A boy on the side of Babylon

Trying to front like ya down with Mt. Zion

Reminds me, I need to buy gas for the whip.

Too much money going out vs coming in.

Last edited:
Been in california since tuesday. Out here for the SMAP satellite launch since i worked on the project. Launch got scrubbed today...upper level wind constraints :smh:
I woke up at 3am for it...and now have to do the same thing tomorrow.

But if all goes well i will be in LA friday night...any body know a good bar or spot for drinks in LA. Something maybe with music or just low key place?

Where do you work if you don't mind? Studying engineering with a focus on space systems. Would love to know more.

Back
Top Bottom