the thread about nothing...

Well fam. I woke up at 5am this morning and found someone in my car looking for stuff too steal. This has happened 4 times now, the first time they took a few things and a pair of shoes. So they keep coming back, broke my lock again. I chased the **** all the way around my street in my briefs and no shoes. He jumped a fence I lost him. Im getting a gun, next time he is in there im creepin on him and blowing out his knees.
Callin insurance, gonna cop a grail with the money I get from them. Gotta make good outta bad. :smh:

Get you one of these

63957b_lg.jpeg

Well fam. I woke up at 5am this morning and found someone in my car looking for stuff too steal. This has happened 4 times now, the first time they took a few things and a pair of shoes. So they keep coming back, broke my lock again. I chased the **** all the way around my street in my briefs and no shoes. He jumped a fence I lost him. Im getting a gun, next time he is in there im creepin on him and blowing out his knees.
Callin insurance, gonna cop a grail with the money I get from them. Gotta make good outta bad. :smh:

I want a vanilla or cookies n creme milkshake.

What's the most food you have eaten in one sitting (at home or restaurant)

I once had 11 snickers bars throughout the lord of the ring movie at home, high as a kite

Either when I went to this buffet in 4th grade with my teacher & some students or anytime I've been to a family cookout. I felt like I was pregnant after both and looked like Gucci mane. :lol:

I live here. You too :nerd:
:x you should wash them weekly b.

I got locked out of my hotel room at 7 this morning. To be more specific I went out on the balcony of our ninth floor room to smoke and the door locked behind me :lol:
This hotel has no breakfast and nothing is open :smh:

However there is an indoor pool :pimp:

Born & Raised in Norfolk. :nerd: You should come to one of my shows one day out the beach. :nerd:

My homegirl got fired today.

RIP
mean.gif
It wasn't her day off was it?
Dem Olajuwons....

Iswydt Dwight
roll.gif

Callin insurance, gonna cop a grail with the money I get from them. Gotta make good outta bad.
mean.gif
Wait in the cut for him then jump out and whoop his ***
^^ Ive chased him with a large kitchen knife but couldn't catch him. Think hes on crack.
Aw naw, you ain't catching no crackhead

I need 300 post to sell shoes....
fam....

Just because it's been all over the internet.

What colors are this dress??

When my friend first showed me I saw black and blue. Now I can see the white and gold

Last edited:
just took out all 4 wisdom teeth today
good thing is that only one side of the bottom socket is hurting
surgery went better than expected

This happened to me in Brooklyn on Flatbush and Fulton. Only thing is dude didn't get away. Im putting the paws on dude and the police run up, guns out on me. While they putting me on the wall dude gets up off the ground and runs away. To make matters worse, a car driving down Flatbush stops, open their door and picks up the sweatsuit in the street that I beat outta homies 'teefin" hands. I start laughing and the cops get mad at me...

Callin insurance, gonna cop a grail with the money I get from them. Gotta make good outta bad.
mean.gif
This happened to me in Brooklyn on Flatbush and Fulton. Only thing is dude didn't get away. Im putting the paws on dude and the police run up, guns out on me. While they putting me on the wall dude gets up off the ground and runs away. To make matters worse, a car driving down Flatbush stops, open their door and picks up the sweatsuit in the street that I beat outta homies 'teefin" hands. I start laughing and the cops get mad at me...
Downtown Brooklyn is theeeeee worst

Back
Top Bottom