the thread about nothing...

What it read SFB?

I googled and found it

This happened to me in Brooklyn on Flatbush and Fulton. Only thing is dude didn't get away. Im putting the paws on dude and the police run up, guns out on me. While they putting me on the wall dude gets up off the ground and runs away. To make matters worse, a car driving down Flatbush stops, open their door and picks up the sweatsuit in the street that I beat outta homies 'teefin" hands. I start laughing and the cops get mad at me...

Damn man! In BK as well!
I need to stop running straight out at him without putting shoes on. I just get immediately pissed off and go for it. Next time will be diff

Welp balls deep in my feels man

Getting out of my can to go grab my trees when I heared that dreaded slap in the ground

Looked down and there it was ,my iPhone4 that held it down for the past year

Fell smack dab in its face the screen all types of ****** up :smh:

Shoutout to big homie blinkin for giving me his 5s though I guess it's time to switch over

Late but I just listened to that Serial podcast series. Anyone else listen to it??? Any ideas on who killed the Asian girl?

5-0 just raided 3 bars here last night. They didn't find drugs though, just a lot of underaged drinkers

Last edited:
Just because it's been all over the internet.

What colors are this dress??

When my friend first showed me I saw black and blue. Now I can see the white and gold
My girl showed me this earlier 
laugh.gif
 black and blue for me.

Sidenote: I got a haircut maybe about 2 or 3 weeks ago, and the barber shaved off most of my chin and mustache hair without asking. Took me way too long to grow the ish I had 
mean.gif
 It hasn't grown at all since then 
frown.gif

cuntface
1. A word used to describe a stupid ***** who thinks everyone loves her, when in fact the whole world hates her.

2. A girl who names her vagina bunny foo.

3. A dumbass who moved out of the coolest room ever and into a ****** room with ****** roommates who eventually deserted her, leaving her to live all alone under her umbarella ella ella aye aye aye under her umbarella ella ella aye aye aye.
Kristin: "Remember that one girl that used to live with us?"
Emily: "Which one? We've had 4 roommates so far this year."
Kristin: "I'm talking about the really ugly one with blonde hair and huge eyes."
Emily: "Oh yeah, I remember that girl. She was such a cuntface.

Dis gon take some getting used too mannnnnnnn

Im cutting off all the fat fam

From now its only me niketalk school and dassit. Maybe some fifa and sum gym

No more Oes

Except for bendover das my boy

damn man homie texted me a huge paragraph this morning before i woke up for work saying how much he appreciates everything ive done for him and that he loves me like a brother etc which brought a few tears to my eyes. Today was his court date on an attempted murder case which he beat 3x already, Yes 3x already he beat it. Its been a year later and he received something in the mail saying he needs to go back to court that the higher ups picked it up. I texted him back and still got no reply back yet im hoping everything goes good, he just got a new job and was back on the right track, his probation was about to be up in a few months and all which he was on for 3 years. He was seeing the PO every other week to he was really doing good getting back on his feet. 

He poked someone up a few times and the first court appearance the kid showed up but got his story confused, the next two the kid never showed up to court and they threw it out, at least that is what he thought.

Now what they were trying to do was Subpoena the kid to make him show up in court so im wondering if he ever did show up. 

Its just stupid if he beat the case already no need for him to have to go back to court and go through this process again a year or 2 later, until then ima just be waiting for that text or phone call saying hes a free man and dont have to deal with the system anymore 

he was looking at 3-5 he told me a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom