the thread about nothing...

Happy birthday homie @MicroCustomz

mines is tomorrow, lets both enjoy our weekends fam !

thanks .... happy Bday to you too bro

turn-up-dance-floor-london-partying-trey-songz-party.gif

thanks gif Gawd @had pants

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

I hope you're feeling better these days man

Haappy Birthday @MicroCustomz
I'm doing okay. Haven't had any psychotic attacks in a few months now.

The chronic leg pains got a bit worse but it's fairly bearable with the maximum daily dosage of Tramadol.

Can't really do much activities without being in agony though. Even with the max dosage of a mid-strength opiate it's only bearable when I'm at home on my computer or playing xbox. I have a documented history of Tramadol abuse and an addictive personality so switching to a stronger painkiller would be going down a slippery slope I'm not sure I'd ever be able to get out of.

The past few weeks my left foot has been tingling, as of last week my right hand too. Probably my brain cyst pressuring my nervous system.

I have an appointment on May 24th with the head of the Ghent University Hospital's neurology ward to discuss my cyst and symptoms I suffer from.

I'm just hoping that it's operable. It's 7,5cm x 3,5 x 1,9 in my right cerebellum, very close to my brainstem. The cyst also caused a 2mm brainstem herniation.

Last edited:
There was this real dope commercial the words were

whoa whoa yeah yeah

I said my game off core
Bring it on the floor

Anybody remember?

My best friend of 13yrs lied to me about trying anything with my girl before we got together, I have known my girl since high school and she's a good girl, went through a convo from three yrs ago and damn that fool is thirsty and dirty, my girl straight dodged his thirsty demands and said she's not like that. idk how to feel about this. My own best friend couldn't tell me up front. I wouldn't even have cared but just tell me the truth...

My best friend of 13yrs lied to me about trying anything with my girl before we got together, I have known my girl since high school and she's a good girl, went through a convo from three yrs ago and damn that fool is thirsty and dirty, my girl straight dodged his thirsty demands and said she's not like that. idk how to feel about this. My own best friend couldn't tell me up front. I wouldn't even have cared but just tell me the truth...
sorry to tell ya bud but the dey prolly did da dirty too and they just didn't wanna break it to ya. if i'm your home dawg and I played you, you damn right I ain't gonna tell you ish of what went down. 

every girl thirsty dawg. good girls = unicorns, they don't exist

shup papi. whats gucci :wow:

Might go to a nearby bank and open an account this month

my paypal is ready :nerd:

Had a good workout...

Hope tan is having a good afternoon

pics of gains :nerd:

1st day of new job

Spiderman-Computer-Desk.jpg

:lol:

assassins.jpg

Everything went better than expected today. Except the fact that I lost money on a pickup game.

do you even triple double bruh

I'm hungover...:smh:

If I make it through this day I'm never drinking again...:wink:

nobody likes a quitter

I wonder what Webber was thinking?

yo, jalen. if he miss this free throw ima get the rebound, travel, run across court to the corner of the court and call timeout. we got this w.

all this singing bout da sausage but they aint really out there taking it. :smh:

stop messing with teasers and get you a eggplant loving mami

377a300b36b739952c89a43440d05067.gif

celebrate with me wu-tan fam

:D

and when i die bury me next to 2 bi...

happy bday bruh. hope you had a great one.

sorry to tell ya bud but the dey prolly did da dirty too and they just didn't wanna break it to ya. if i'm your home dawg and I played you, you damn right I ain't gonna tell you ish of what went down. 

every girl thirsty dawg. good girls = unicorns, they don't exist

Edit** dont see why I should let get to me this much..

If you "were my homie", I'd just want the same honesty I'd give you. Besides this was before me and my girl went out. One thing I realized is dude such a creepy thirsty cornball.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom