the thread about nothing...

Been acting like a **** a little, time to adjust my attitude. All smiles this week. :D

This year is flying by and I'm getting left behind.

strip club cash cannon
@JJ Watt  
nerd.gif

My best friend of 13yrs lied to me about trying anything with my girl before we got together, I have known my girl since high school and she's a good girl, went through a convo from three yrs ago and damn that fool is thirsty and dirty, my girl straight dodged his thirsty demands and said she's not like that. idk how to feel about this. My own best friend couldn't tell me up front. I wouldn't even have cared but just tell me the truth...
It was BEFORE you though. Whats the issue? Maybe he didn't want to mess things up with ya'll? I know thats your girl but women also fabricate men 
"getting" at them. Or a cat being "thristy" Watch your back as always and let it go. 

NT mobile is so damn odd sometimes. When i wanna scroll back a couple of posts, it jumps all the way to the top. When I wanna scroll to the top? I gotta scroll the entire page.

Nothing, nothing, nothing, pure indifference... then boom, like a random arrow to the chest. I wonder if the other person experiences this.

Back
Top Bottom