the thread about nothing...

I want some McDonald's 
tired.gif

Whats ur odds though? lol
Give me your Finals 2 teams, your Eastern Conf 1 team underdog and your Western Conf 1 team underdog...then paypal me when you lose lol

double up on your realistic finals and you may break even 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So I'm working the overnight shift at work and dislike it with a passion, makes me want to quit at times but that wouldn't be ideal wish I could work normal hours. I've thought of taking a month of leave but that's with no pay.

Give me your Finals 2 teams, your Eastern Conf 1 team underdog and your Western Conf 1 team underdog...then paypal me when you lose lol

double up on your realistic finals and you may break even 
laugh.gif
Hahaha yeh im not going to do that
roll.gif

Stuff happens domestically. People are hungry in your own neighborhood. Do you think Americanns donate to other countries when something horrible happens to feel better about themselves? 

Not taking away from people's hearts when donating but just wondering why we can't start with home first. Seems like a lot of folks donate just to be able to announce they donated.

hate it when my mom reminds me that our income's gonna go poof at the end of the month

it's like she thinks it makes me vigilant on my expenses but it makes me depressed

Stuff happens domestically. People are hungry in your own neighborhood. Do you think Americanns donate to other countries when something horrible happens to feel better about themselves? 

Not taking away from people's hearts when donating but just wondering why we can't start with home first. Seems like a lot of folks donate just to be able to announce they donated.
i feel you..i see a lot of stuff like where people post videos on youtube saying look i gave 1,000 to a homeless man and post it everywhere but i feel sometimes they are doing it to glorify themselves....i see the thing where they say its to spread the love but i slick feel that's not the thing most of the times 

Back
Top Bottom