the thread about nothing...

The other day my girl asked if I still loved her...

I sat there in silence stroking my facial hair and she stormed out and left. Bruh I was just too smacked to care and play the "of course I love you bae" card

Relationships are so mind boggling sometimes. Like, yo I don't cheat on you. Does she know how willy nilly my willy could be out here in these streets? But yet she cries over no goodmorning phone calls and god forbid I say I'll be over by 10 and show up at 10:30. But honestly we wouldn't even have those problems if I wasn't blazed all the time.

Don't smoke too much y'all, end up not caring bout **** except for sneakers and money. Used to work hard to get money and get sneakers to feel good, you know be on 10, great feeling to feel when chasing birds.. but now with all these trees I don't even care bout stuff. Just wanna chill in some Jordan 7s and ball shorts on the couch with fresh prince on and my speakers playin some tunes while I'm off that pack.

If you play ball later all that stress will matter no more, at least when I do the troubles of the world don't matter.
That's why I ball every week. ****'s so relaxing af 
smokin.gif

The other day my girl asked if I still loved her...

I sat there in silence stroking my facial hair and she stormed out and left. Bruh I was just too smacked to care and play the "of course I love you bae" card

Relationships are so mind boggling sometimes. Like, yo I don't cheat on you. Does she know how willy nilly my willy could be out here in these streets? But yet she cries over no goodmorning phone calls and god forbid I say I'll be over by 10 and show up at 10:30. But honestly we wouldn't even have those problems if I wasn't blazed all the time.

Don't smoke too much y'all, end up not caring bout **** except for sneakers and money. Used to work hard to get money and get sneakers to feel good, you know be on 10, great feeling to feel when chasing birds.. but now with all these trees I don't even care bout stuff. Just wanna chill in some Jordan 7s and ball shorts on the couch with fresh prince on and my speakers playin some tunes while I'm off that pack.

Mannn.... Too much real life right here :lol: my girl blows with me so it helps a little.

"You really don't care about anything do you?"

You know I love you.... Shut the **** up and snuggle with me.

Finding a car when you poor is the struggle. Joints either sold, person not picking up/inbox full, hell miles on it, or it looks like the hulk done had a session with it. :lol: :smh: Stalking craigslist everyday from now on.

I like this girl, I don't know if the feeling is mutual. We need to hang out somewhere before I catch feelings...:\

Last edited:
Finding a car when you poor is the struggle. Joints either sold, person not picking up/inbox full, hell miles on it, or it looks like the hulk done had a session with it. :lol: :smh: Stalking craigslist everyday from now on.

I like this girl, I don't know if the feeling is mutual. We need to hang out somewhere before I catch feelings...:\

wanna play ball with the peers so bad. sadly no one's up for it.

might as well play on my own
just finished playing by myself..i imagine things...i was in lebrons drafting class and picked number 18 but i was better and had to show it i was out there playing by myself (lebron)

Past few weeks been pretty "eh" like

Spent more money than I should so I gotta almost start over with that

Currently arguing if I'm gonna cut my hair and how I'll have it cut

I went to the park today and left because I didn't have any weed to smoke

The park is better when I'm high

Came home and talked to my moms and on her way out she said I need to get a gf

I don't wanna gf but I wanna clap some cheeks for the one time.

Got bills mane but it's all good

My internet in my phone don't work at all if I don't have wifi

Need more pants

It's sunny outside but it ain't warm

Itching to get my hands on my package in the mail

My time management sucks

Need to take working out more seriously and more frequently like I did when I was 16

Ensure nutrition shakes are :pimp:

I hate radio rap music with all my heart and soul

How much you want to spend?

What kind of car are you looking for?

I'm here to help with car related stuff :D

Back
Top Bottom