the thread about nothing...

I hear ya @parada45 see if they can make a deal w/ you u can always negotiate man. I usually talk Discount Tires down a couple of hundred or so man. Dunlops are aiight. U gotta do what works for your budget bruh. I been there & I totally get it. If you go w/ the Dunflops, just keep an eye on em bruh

I hear ya @parada45 see if they can make a deal w/ you u can always negotiate man. I usually talk Discount Tires down a couple of hundred or so man. Dunlops are aiight. U gotta do what works for your budget bruh. I been there & I totally get it. If you go w/ the Dunflops, just keep an eye on em bruh

Thanks for the help guys

I am clueless when it comes to car maintenance

yo real talk tho. sex is effing mad overrated. don't get me wrong, ish is definitely a damn good time  every so often. but the thing that irks me is how SO MANY guys nowadays make sex to be the end all be all in their life. not saying that this is everyone but I feel a majority of guys place so much of their self-worth on getting effin' laid.

recently i've been going out and about shooting photos which is a very passionate hobby I have, and MY GOD I had so much fun enjoying myself visiting these places I've never been and being able to snap some dope pics to later edit and share. 

i don't even know where TF i'm going with this but I guess what I'm trying to say is, go out and enjoy the ish you like/and enjoy instead of constantly being on the chase for the next shorty. women are not that wonderful.
you not smashing bro

I've been separated from a regular social environment for about 4 months now. I'm afraid that whenever I do go back I'll be awkward and not belong...:smh:

Trojan lamb skynz pretty dope rn..

I wonder if female analyst at ESPN have clauses in their contract that limit wh they can have kids..

Then again would Michelle beadle allow that :lol:

Last edited:
Trojan lamb skynz pretty dope rn..

I wonder if female analyst at ESPN have clauses in their contract that limit wh they can have kids..

Then again would Michelle beadle allow that
laugh.gif
One of them got a kid with an ESPN exec 
nerd.gif

trojan her pleasure.

doesnt irritate my johnson. (has nothing to do with her pleasure.

the lamb joints mentioned have a very constrictive ring (not talkin like im mandingo) but they are really tight around the ring.

Back
Top Bottom