the thread about nothing...

Where do you guys get used tires from? How much cheaper are they?

Depends on how much tread is left on them. I've found local spots through Craigslist mostly. I don't think you'll find any big name spots selling used tires. I might be wrong though. Call some local tire shops around you and ask if they sell any used. I found out about buying used because I only needed one tire and dude I went to suggested I buy a used one off him.

I dont ever buy new tires. Quality used tires >>>>>>>

Every time I advise someone to buy used tires they look at me like a fool :\. It's always people that aren't smart consumers and do things like get their taxes done at h & r block
Been trying to tell people that Hr Block and Turbo Tax are in bed with the irs and their aim is to make you get less back but nah. People would rather file their taxes for free and get 300$ back instead of paying 160$ to get 2k back. Madness.

Where do you guys get used tires from? How much cheaper are they?
Local place by my house, cost 35$ and I've never had a problem with them ever been doing it for years. Used tires on my car right now.

My...

You know you did me...

mean.gif

older white woman had a full blown conversation with me at Starbucks about Baltimore.

You never know where people's minds are at or what they've experienced. I could tell she felt guilty about the condition of our country and it was sad to me. it was kinda weird too.

older white woman had a full blown conversation with me at Starbucks about Baltimore.

You never know where people's minds are at or what they've experienced. I could tell she felt guilty about the condition of our country and it was sad to me. it was kinda weird too.
She may have felt guilty but i will go on a limb and say that she wouldn't speak out against or attempt to change the system of white supremacy. I can't say I blame those who won't it's our problem to address
Would you fight another mans battle?

Man I was thinking that too. Like I feel her, and I saw the emotion, but would she really be there talking what she was talking when it came down to it?

I will help fight anothers battle if it's in my heart to do so. So many different variables to consider. And I know I wouldn't necessarily get the same courtesy but this ain't the thread for all that...

Hope everybody flourishing today, love to everyone reading this :smokin

If she really felt guilty there would have been mention of reparations via paid starbucks or blowjob or both and an invite to family dinner on sunday in this story.

Last edited:
Maaan sometimes I really don't feel normal at all. I'm terrible at all relationships & keeping in contact and kinda awkward, at least that's what I think. Funny thing is everyone says I act real cool just kind of quiet. :lol: I will spend tomorrow and next week just talking a lot and see what happens.

Now time to put in some work on some instrumentals. :smokin

We're going to be looked at as a slightly disgusting era of dry wiping by the future baby wipe entitled 22nd century. They have a point.

Maaan sometimes I really don't feel normal at all. I'm terrible at all relationships & keeping in contact and kinda awkward, at least that's what I think. Funny thing is everyone says I act real cool just kind of quiet. :lol: I will spend tomorrow and next week just talking a lot and see what happens.

Now time to put in some work on some instrumentals. :smokin

normal overrated b.
its 2015 where you can tell finally admit to da world that you got da bunz from ya cuzzo you've been feeling since sandbox days or pretend to be a transgender while really you're just a man in a wig or be a pedophile and still have the love and support of the industry you work in. just be yourself and you'll be alright. you want to wear a skimpy maid outfit while rocking a chastity belt while your girlfriend is getting plowed by your bigger bestfriend who keeps yelling at you to keep her cheeks spread so the camera can get a clear view of everything then so be it.

We're going to be looked at as a slightly disgusting era of dry wiping by the future baby wipe entitled 22nd century. They have a point.

Nasty heathens. :x

normal overrated b.
its 2015 where you can tell finally admit to da world that you got da bunz from ya cuzzo you've been feeling since sandbox days or pretend to be a transgender while really you're just a man in a wig or be a pedophile and still have the love and support of the industry you work in. just be yourself and you'll be alright. you want to wear a skimpy maid outfit while rocking a chastity belt while your girlfriend is getting plowed by your bigger bestfriend who keeps yelling at you to keep her cheeks spread so the camera can get a clear view of everything then so be it.

This is too real. :lol: You a funny dude bruh.

Back
Top Bottom