more here
pimp.gif

https://twitter.com/#!/MsRAZAN
NT I gotchu bros.
@MsRAZAN8xnb2z.jpg
women weed & weather
pimp.gif
This girl is ridiculously gorgeous!

Is Riff Raff a comedic rapper? Or does he actually think he's talented....cuz if its the former I actually think dude is semi genius b/c he keeps me :rofl: with his crazy lyrics haha

That approval nod you get from other n_____ when you're with a bad white chick in public :pimp: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :pimp:

I think it's especially funny if an older interracial couple sees you, and you pretty much get one of these
SpFBA.gif

Is Riff Raff a comedic rapper? Or does he actually think he's talented....cuz if its the former I actually think dude is semi genius b/c he keeps me :rofl: with his crazy lyrics haha

After listening to enough of his songs, I have to say it's a bit of both. He has a boat load of Lil' B-like songs that make me wish he would walk off a cliff, but then you'll come across something like "Bird On A Wire", "Hot Shots Part Deux", and "Lil Mama I'm Sorry", and it's like
davec.gif

What tv show should i start next ?

Breaking Bad if you arent already on it
im also looking for a good tv show (ive seen the wire and watch breaking bad). :smh: spartacus wasnt working for me. There was a thread on shows a while ago but i cant
find it.

What tv show should i start next ?

black mirror

he done shook dice with larry bird in barcelona.

Does anybody have that pic of them comparing gay fashion in the 70s to what people wear today?

i posted it in the dressing better thread before.

why is JOE BUDDEN sooo underrated ? man is a beast on the mic

unfortunately skills aren't the only things that matter, and sons personality is non existent.

Last edited:
man at work they block certain pic sharing websites like photobucket and whatever half the internet forums users use to upload pictures so all i see is red x's. Pisses me off

So Far Gone is an amazing mixtape
So Far Gone is like The Matrix to me. Everything that's come after just leaves stains on it.

I respect it, but it's really hard to feel the same way about it, like when it dropped.

Last edited:
Take Care>Every other Drake work to date. By far his best work IMO.

People will appreciate Joe Budden more when its all said and done. I cant tell you how many people I've seen post "I didnt know Joe Budden could spit like this" Its been like this since 2002
mean.gif

Jersey
pimp.gif
. Jersey> Every other state. Yes that includes Cali and NY come at me.

10:30 and I'm already debating going to sleep
mean.gif
So tired

Back
Top Bottom