the thread about nothing...

Could I use a new set of workout buddies? YES!
those pants
mean.gif
they make even the most pancake booty girls had a donk
mean.gif
the trickery
It's true. I see it ALL the time at school.

But when the girls are actually thick....oh my! 

what can i do to stop this cold i got coming on? throat scratching and nose trying to run.

Last edited:
I'm getting too cocky/confident. Starting to look down or just straight feel bad for other people who aren't "doing it" like me. Especially if they are in the same age group as me (22). Thing is, I'm not even really "doing it"
mean.gif
I just got a good job (not crazy pay but good for a 22 year old), happy with my clothes/style/self-image, got enough money in the bank, am in shape, and have been on a hot streak of real good yambs. I'm growing too comfortable. Gotta look to do bigger things, but I'm afraid of not being humble enough along the way. I think part of the problem is I just broke my ex-gf heart and she still wants to be with me and constantly tells me how amazing I am and how happy I make her.
Don’t brag about yourself - let others praise you. -Proverbs 27:2

take it how you want it famb.

Got dropped from my classes because I didn't pay tuition yesterday. Managed to get one back, but the one I need to graduate is full.
Swear anything that can go wrong in my life will, I never get a break from bad luck :smh:

Got dropped from my classes because I didn't pay tuition yesterday. Managed to get one back, but the one I need to graduate is full.
Swear anything that can go wrong in my life will, I never get a break from bad luck :smh:

Sorry to hear man. Have you went to the professor to ask them to add you? Maybe if you go to them or the department chair and say your peace, a spot may open up.

Got one of my drafts on about an hour and got the 7th pick :x I hate picking in the middle :smh:

grabbed a pair of these

for my daughter to kick around in school her white/red xi low are donzo....

i think ill try & turn those into blk/red xi low if they are saveable ...

Murphy's law.....i've felt like that too. Talk to the department chair and explain you need that one class to finish.

this shorty wants me to help her move into her dorm, does this make me a simpson
it does if ur helping her then some other dude comes thru later that day to plow her out

basically you have to get to at least 3rd base on moving day other wise its not worth it

Turned 27 today at the beach, biweekly payday hit this morning, drank 6-7 beers and a couple cups of crown, smoked a Cohiba on the beach, family en route and bout to grub.

I hate people that act like their **** don't stink.

My manager acts like he's hot chit. Dude needs to chill with that ish. We're all people. He has no people skills and shows no respect to others. Dude is a LAME/TOOL.

I need to get some new music.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom