the thread about nothing...

I dun wanna hear **** about Manny/Floyd no more.

People begged, now they got what they wanted.

I don't care if your favorite didn't win. It happened. Move on.

one time i hit my head pretty hard while having sex,

i brushed it off by going beast mode and beating that p

im a huge manny homer but the only way he was going to win in that fight was to KO him. may has impeccable conditioning, and if it goes to the cards he'll win 9/10 times. people need to get it clear that May OUTBOXED manny, but I wouldn't say he OUTFOUGHT him.

w/e tho idgaf, i'm just glad I found an HD quality eng stream i could watch for free for a majority of the match. Shout out to the random twitch user who dropped his channel in chat for a private live screen, you da real mvp bruhhh

Last edited:
******* earthquakes. Just woke me up. Second one this week.

2 miles from epicenter.

Last edited:
man, i didn't know if that was a quake or some fat*** strolling through the apartment hallway :lol:

Last edited:
Buddys were too drunk to drive last night so they call me to get them, park my car to go meet them ,come back and someone slashed my tire. Great night

im a huge manny homer but the only way he was going to win in that fight was to KO him. may has impeccable conditioning, and if it goes to the cards he'll win 9/10 times. people need to get it clear that May OUTBOXED manny, but I wouldn't say he OUTFOUGHT him.

w/e tho idgaf, i'm just glad I found an HD quality eng stream i could watch for free for a majority of the match. Shout out to the random twitch user who dropped his channel in chat for a private live screen, you da real mvp bruhhh
the thing is... everybody knew that. theres no way pacquiao didnt know he'd have to knock him out. the problem is he never even tried. he wasn't even aggressive for more than 2 seconds at a time. in the end he didn't even try to catch up in points. 0 effort man. for once, im not dismissing the conspiracy theorists saying this was rigged

Buddys were too drunk to drive last night so they call me to get them, park my car to go meet them ,come back and someone slashed my tire. Great night
ur the real mvp. ur homies should put in on a tire too

my man salty because of the spurs :lol:

i was rooting for them too :frown:

i know them feels.

Back
Top Bottom