the thread about nothing...

Yea I liked the smell of them too but today turned me off from messing with them lol.

Music is...I don't know right now. I'm going to take a break when i find a job somewhere and can start building my mini studio & come back. Everything I make now I'm not really feeling anymore and to make the sound I want it's going to take a better computer since this one really is too slow and out of date.

i need to go get some.

mambs are always there but i dont wanna meet anybody new.. see my sturggle?

I know these feels :lol: :smh: :frown:

*Plays Kendrick Lamar - Alright* We gone be alright my ******!

Perfect soundtrack for the drive to work.

I love coffee. Can't live without it.
There should be a coffeehouse that worked cohesively with a dispensing pharmacy.
Like I want to order a grande flat white with 2% milk, 30mg Adderall & 1mg Clonazepam (stirred well).
Be safe.

Smoked a black n mild earlier, almost passed out walking back home. :lol: I think I'm done with these.
Need to find another outlet since I can't do any of my favorite hobbies right now.
I'm gonna make a move on this girl that sits next to me.

Patience & a plan is all I got I guess.

Gonna make some pot pies and relax. :pimp:
:x last time I seen a black n mile the guy smoking it ended up throwing up in my homies car :lol:

Finally know how to not get white/grey bars in my avy. :pimp:

Man, I was stuuuuuuuuuuupid dizzy walking home from that black dog. I almost threw up too lol, them things are the devils magic. :x

tumblr_nk5ntvgxG51qzwtdlo1_1280.gif

Smoked a black n mild earlier, almost passed out walking back home.
laugh.gif
I think I'm done with these.
Need to find another outlet since I can't do any of my favorite hobbies right now.
I'm gonna make a move on this girl that sits next to me.

Patience & a plan is all I got I guess.

Gonna make some pot pies and relax.
pimp.gif
Damn...

laugh.gif

Did you hype it?

I remember the first time I smoked one in middle school and inhaled that ****...

sick.gif

mean.gif

Gentlemen, I have to return something to my insurance company. What does it mean when the box I have to return the item in says, "postage will be paid by addressee"?

Pls help

Gentlemen, I have to return something to my insurance company. What does it mean when the box I have to return the item in says, "postage will be paid by addressee"?

Pls help
That the Insurance Company is agreeing to pay the postage for the letter you send, so you dont need to put your own stamp on it.

Back
Top Bottom