the thread about nothing...

Bought 2 40 ounces. Bout to drink em all and go ride a bike.

Edit: While I listen to ILLMATIC. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Simple conversation my friend. Just be friendly and dont come off like you just want to smash. Im 26 but been around mature people literally my whole life. Paid off well, cause i am about to smash :smokin

there's a white woman on my floor who looks like she could be a playboy model or w.e man it's crazy. Always wearing no sleeves at work and tight *** pants :smokin

It'd be a pipe dream to smash though, I look like a high schooler and have never hit on a woman taller AND older than me before. Just an intern taking a break from college and being thrown into the corp life, I ain't ready for this

Last edited:
So an x gf of mine who I dated back in freshman year, went out with me this past weekend, we go back to her crib and she tells me her problems of her bf and let's me smash. Haven't spoken to her since, should I hit her up?

So an x gf of mine who I dated back in freshman year, went out with me this past weekend, we go back to her crib and she tells me her problems of her bf and let's me smash. Haven't spoken to her since, should I hit her up?

hit her up for why though

Living here is becoming WAY too stressful man.
Really thinking about just taking out the loan for 10G's.
Went into the office to find out more info today.
I should be able to pay school and a new apartment with this money.
mean.gif
 too much on my mind man

TAN fam, what a crappy day
Can't wait to sleep and let it be tomorrow already

Beauty of life... Tomorrow is always a new day.

Last edited:
My work lost more business today. It's concerning, most definitely. I feel like lay offs are coming. If they do I'm going to ask my boss if I could transfer locations. I've only been there 5 months (it'll be 6 months when some of our contracts with businesses expire though). Don't know how to initiate this idea.

My work lost more business today. It's concerning, most definitely. I feel like lay offs are coming. If they do I'm going to ask my boss if I could transfer locations. I've only been there 5 months (it'll be 6 months when some of our contracts with businesses expire though). Don't know how to initiate this idea.
Just ask him

Plan to fill out some apps tomorrow

I refuse to have a pos summer I had enough dammit I want this car

Back
Top Bottom