the thread about nothing...

tumblr_m3lxwmAOvC1rvwq31o1_500.gif
Dope episode

Rip :smh:

That moment at work when people dump 1000 things on you to do. And you are working from home tomorrow.
Mentally checking out at 12 today....im gonna try to chip away at some of this work...but the long weekend is right there

started a new gig couple weeks ago...been working for 9 years in consulting. finally got a regular 9-5 and so far i love it. lot of perks. one of the drawbacks is there are no fine wiminz in this place :x

GODDAMIT I GOT A C+ FOR AUDITING

I never been so pissed about passing a class with an unsatisfactory grade

Last edited:
Called my old job back

Said I need to fill out some forms to go back but I need a computer to do so

Don't have a computer

I feel if I do buy a computer I would gap my soul away and the computer would be swamped with viruses and would also be utterly embarrassed taking it to get it fixed under the possibility the person who fixes it looks at my content history.

:smh:

Start a contract with a local video game development company, getting paid to play video games 
happy.gif

Last edited:
You know how when you're on the train or whatever and you see other people you can kind of judge to as what kind of person they are e.g. Punk, preppy, hood, normal white person, pervert, little kid, we"lol excuse suits causes a different category. Crackhead, an ese homes and so on.

I know it's a very insecure question but what do you think People think about you when they see you.

Called my old job back

Don't have a computer

I feel if I do buy a computer I would gap my soul away and the computer would be swamped with viruses and would also be utterly embarrassed taking it to get it fixed under the possibility the person who fixes it looks at my content history.

This makes no sense whatsoever

Called my old job back

Don't have a computer

It lead to another subject :lol:

It's Gona be ok

Called my old job back

Don't have a computer

It's Gona be ok

:lol:

Get it together

Can you possibly use a computer...friend or maybe a public place...library?

Called my old job back

Don't have a computer

It's Gona be ok

:lol:

Get it together

Can you possibly use a computer...friend or maybe a public place...library?
Gona try a friend later on today

The library I would do but my van having some wheel issues (think it could fall off anytime now)and I'm low on gas and money is tight , library kinda far too so for now that's a no go

Might suck it up and catch the buss

Back
Top Bottom