the thread about nothing...

Washed my moms car even though no one alerted me that I was supposed to be doing that. Came out OK, I kinda suck at doing this. :lol: I'm sort of mad I took a shower before I found and got sweaty right after though man smh.

Debating on if I should give up pork & beef for the month of June. Feel like I need more challenges in my life and it'll probably help my health out.

You'll find another just like it. There is no shortage of accords out there. As far as you saying there is another one that is 200 some miles away I don't know if you thought of this but for a small price you could have it delivered. My honest advice would be to buy American though but it sounds like you already know exactly what you want. 

Why do you say buy American? Easier to find parts?

I'm know I need to get this driver's license, but here in VA you have to record 45 hours worth of driving. I don't have one single entry recorded, and this has been since last July :smh:

My dad's taking me driving out today but after seeing car accidents all over I think I'll just stay in the house |I

Yo, what part of VA are you from? I lied on my hour log book lol. The person who checks the books only looked over it quickly or something like that and I was good from there on out.

Why does it take like 3-4 episodes to start & finish a battle in Dragon Ball Z? :roll eyes

I think I'm done with K Cup coffee. I'm going back to the traditional coffee maker. It just tastes so much better.

Last edited:
Why does it take like 3-4 episodes to start & finish a battle in Dragon Ball Z? :roll eyes

I think I'm done with K Cup coffee. I'm going back to the traditional coffee maker. It just tastes so much better.

My whole family was on the K Cup coffee. Now I don't even know where the machine is.

:lol:

my pockets took a hit from that ticket :x

bigger expense of the trip is out though so that's good.
How much you paid? :nerd:

1200$ tax in.

My brother searched for the best deal through several sites.

We are doing a multi-city so i don't think we could've found better.
I'm looking at flights for the Philippines and dates for the the end of this year, prices are :x :smh: Cheapest I found was like 946, the good thing is I can take about a stack on the trip and flourish over there for a good week and a half.

yeah you're not gonna find anything cheaper really.

at least your girl is there, you can save mad money when you get there. Plus free 30 day visa when you get there.

japan airline is really good if you can get that :smokin
Word, she was telling me her family will welcome me with open arms. I don't expect to spend much at all on my visit, I barely spend any money now that I'm here in America. I'm all about home cooked meals, and copping necessities while im there.

Yo, what part of VA are you from? I lied on my hour log book lol. The person who checks the books only looked over it quickly or something like that and I was good from there on out.
I live in Portsmouth, so the southern part. I might try that though 
nerd.gif

When the judge checked you out in court, how'd it go ?

Ahh OK. I'm in Norfolk and I think I was out P-Town a few weeks back can't remember lol.

Basically I had to dress up a little, tuck in my shirt, walk in sit down with a bunch of other people and their parents in a court room. Judge made some jokes and showed us some facts and statistics about teen driving, then I think we got sworn in or something and then she called everyone 1 by 1 to come up and get your license then we got to leave. Wasn't too serious in there and just really chill, keep in mind this was 2 years ago but I don't think much has changed since then.

Back
Top Bottom