the thread about nothing...

Just got my schedule for next week 
smokin.gif
 I think their giving me more hours now because they know I'm about to quit 
laugh.gif

Bout to go on this 30 mile bike ride starting in downtown LA. I've never participated in one of these events before. Hopefully it's fun.

Fun ride. Cheeks hurt like hell though. I need a new seat. Haha!
Will definitely start doing this event every month though.

How long did those 30 miles take you to complete??

Well, because it's a marathon event on the streets, it took a little 4 hours. Only thing I didn't like was the frequent stops. I enjoy the beach better because you're able to just cruise. I still had fun though.

So USPS lost one of my packages, I'm just so livid I can't see straight. I have a feeling it's going to end up coming out of my *** too :rolleyes

Bros I lost about 2-3 Jays from the local usps I used to ship things out, around 5ish years ago. It was bad because even though I had tracking on the package, it never updated after being accepted there. One international tracking number even got recycled or something and made me look like a huge scammer. I only remember one of shoes which was the playoffs 12. I took HUGE hits on all the losts because I had no proof the buyer received them. I'm not sure if usps stole them, or didn't update the tracking process but if I were to guess, them mf stole them.

Last edited:
file a claim to get your money back!

Its not lost cause yet because I only sent them just Thursday but it's not looking good. Dude at the post office apparently put the wrong zip code AND address, how does that happen though? But as far as filing a claim, how would I go about doing that? Through paypal? I had signature confirmation but no insurance... man this sucks

:lol:

my pockets took a hit from that ticket :x

bigger expense of the trip is out though so that's good.

I remember when UPS "lost" my package.. I haven't used them since..
Ordered two pairs of shoes totaling near $800, no option for me to do a "must sign upon delivery". I live in a semi secure apartment complex. I frequently order online and never have issue with theft or anything

Anyway, yesterday the tracking status online says it delivered 1:30 left at front door. So I get home at 7:30, see nothing get pissed

I call UPS at 8 AM this morning to see what my options are and as I'm hold I check my front door again and it's sitting there

So random

UPS customer service wasn't bad though. I'm guessing driver was afraid of getting in trouble if he didn't sign that he delivered by that date.. IDK

Last edited:
Didn't even make it to the second part of the tryouts... oh well, other leagues are there for me 

Lost some reps... Did anyone get banned?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom