the thread about nothing...

I got bills to pay, so nah

you can have a rep doe
I'll take that too 
laugh.gif

Forgot what its like to be wrapped up in nonsense drama. So ridiculous. Dudes and ladies gossiping like schoolgirls and throwing my name into things that I dont need to be involved in.

Still kinda annoyed about my car, this is the reason I always park far away from the door in parking lots and just walk up

Broke my phone case, its making my phone real uncomfortable to use, but I know the second I take the case off is when I'm gonna drop it and shatter the screen.

Trying to superglue the broken part back together.

what kinda phone? I got random cases laying around the house somewhere. If it fits you can have it. I definitely have a Nexus 6 case and maybe some older iphone cases (4, 4s, not sure about the 5)

So on the first scratch, I won a free ticket.
On the second scratch, I lost.
And life goes on.

I thought about the scratch off thing, a $20-$40 would be a come up for me(smoking for free :pimp:)

I dont ever think about until I dont have any change.

Forgot what its like to be wrapped up in nonsense drama. So ridiculous. Dudes and ladies gossiping like schoolgirls and throwing my name into things that I dont need to be involved in.

Still kinda annoyed about my car, this is the reason I always park far away from the door in parking lots and just walk up

Broke my phone case, its making my phone real uncomfortable to use, but I know the second I take the case off is when I'm gonna drop it and shatter the screen.

Trying to superglue the broken part back together.
what kinda phone? I got random cases laying around the house somewhere. If it fits you can have it. I definitely have a Nexus 6 case and maybe some older iphone cases (4, 4s, not sure about the 5)
Note 4. Appreciate the gesture though NT really is the GOAT man

Yeah, I agree. Just didn't plan on buying a house till I got married. Not really sure why that is my plan. Haha!
It's $1695 with nothing included. That's crazy to me. They can at least pay the gas, water, and trash. But, I'm in LA. I'll rather pay $2000 to $2500 for something that's mine. Not 20k/yr on rent. Mind you, I pay $1200 now, which is too much imo. I guess I'll be staying until I decide on what I am going to do.

damn where in la are you looking ?

I feel like common sense has just completely left

Small rant

Shia lebouf spits random bars of gibberish and then all of a sudden says some coherent deep make-you-think bars and people are like yo that was hot. Ok yes but obviously it was pre written or some one elses it wasn't a freestyle. Turns out it was from a song called anomolies then people get mad "shia is a thief". Bruh was wasted a music festival having some fun no one said it was a freestyle other than the internet...relax people

Stanton snaps a bat in his bare hands...just snaps it like a tooth pick. The announcers "wow he generated so much bat speed he literally broke the bat off in his hand i have never seen that before in my life" then it will come out dude is on roids or hgh and people will do the old OMG i never saw that coming wow thats a shock.

Too many things I really need to buy but limited funds.

Think this computer is gonna start crapping out soon. :smh:

Guess I'll do some tutorials for today.

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree. Just didn't plan on buying a house till I got married. Not really sure why that is my plan. Haha!
It's $1695 with nothing included. That's crazy to me. They can at least pay the gas, water, and trash. But, I'm in LA. I'll rather pay $2000 to $2500 for something that's mine. Not 20k/yr on rent. Mind you, I pay $1200 now, which is too much imo. I guess I'll be staying until I decide on what I am going to do.

damn where in la are you looking ?

owning is overrated. some days i wish i could just go back to renting. that 20k you pay on rent is not for nothing. youre getting a place to live, hassle free, for that.

if you own and take out a 30 yr fixed, barely any of that in the first few years is touching your principal. the worst part bout ownership is that if something goes bad, its yours to fix. i spent my weekend at home depot getting parts to fix my toilet. im dreading the days i need to replace my floors cause they arent in great shape (I bought a foreclosed property). my place was built in 2007 and the floors are already busted. Its probably gonna set me back $15K+ easy just to redo them. ugh....

grass is always greener.

owning is overrated. some days i wish i could just go back to renting. that 20k you pay on rent is not for nothing. youre getting a place to live, hassle free, for that.

if you own and take out a 30 yr fixed, barely any of that in the first few years is touching your principal. the worst part bout ownership is that if something goes bad, its yours to fix. i spent my weekend at home depot getting parts to fix my toilet. im dreading the days i need to replace my floors cause they arent in great shape (I bought a foreclosed property). my place was built in 2007 and the floors are already busted. Its probably gonna set me back $15K+ easy just to redo them. ugh....

grass is always greener.

yeah i definitely agree. owning a house is nice but cons can be a complete nightmare. you would have to be a good handy man so because paying for all repairs will drive you nuts.

Last edited:
i have good bosses at work, but sometimes i feel they don't think properly :lol:

off wednesday again (national day). it's gonna rain again :stoneface:

i just want to go hang out at my friend's place by the pool and have a good bbq.

This security guard at work is weird man. Weird vibe from him, he has a creepy look on his face all the time, barly understand his English, or know if he understands you.

Mainly Lakewood, Norwalk, and downtown LB. Looking at other cities as well. Just trying to find another good spot that isn't ridiculously overpriced.

i would assume the 1600 for 1bd is in LB ? no way a 1 bedroom would cost that much in lakewood or norwalk. are you locating something that is close to work? there are some places outside of downtown LB that are relatively cheap. 1600 for 1bd is just as much as west hollywoodhollywood and los feliz

Last edited:
i would assume the 1600 for 1bd is in LB ? no way a 1 bedroom would cost that much in lakewood or norwalk. are you locating something that is close to work? there are some places outside of downtown LB that are relatively cheap. 1600 for 1bd is just as much as west hollywoodhollywood and los feliz

The $1600 was for a spot in paramount. But Norwalk and Lakewood are both just as expensive.
No, I actually work in downtown LA. But I take the train now, so I'm not tripping about the commute. Plus I work remote sometimes. But anywhere, where I can drive to a train station is good.

Back
Top Bottom