the thread about nothing...

I started using whisper after a NTer suggested it here. If you're completely bored, it'll entertain you. I put a "yeezy taught me" and I got freaking dudes hitting me up asking if I want a gf. I was like I want money and they proceed to talk smh.

The funniest thing is I put my school which is full of Asians. And there's posts like 22m Asian virign looking for a girl to take his virginity. And just various posts along that line.

These past two days have seen my check go to bills, but Friday is the flourish check. By flourish I mean let it settle in the bank and start stacking :pimp:

As you get older you start to realize the importance of health. 

Facts b. :smh:

Makes you regret all that crap you ate and didn't do as a kid.

I'm back in the gym from a long injury lay off. I forget what it feels like to be so sore it hurts to move. I like the feeling tho :lol:

Had Indian food for the first time ever. Worst meal of my life, not only did it taste nasty but I been having the runs all day. And bad service. Was tryna tip 20 cents but they put tips in the total. Will never eat again

Just find a way to have your dro shipped though 
pimp.gif

I need a life coach, b
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Why yall wanna move? I'm currently applying for jobs (I probably won't get) out there...
If your not from here, you might love it honestly. I've been here far to long and gotten way to bitter. I hate the lack of broads, I hate the nightlife, damn near hate the people. The weather is great and the weed is too. You might not even catch any of the stuff that makes it unbearable for me. If that makes sense. I'm seeing this from a different lens. 

What you order?

Was a buffet. There were English labels but they were all Indian terms, had no idea what I was eating

Am I the only one that feels some type of way about super brolic chicks? They all cocky n think they run the gym

I feel exhausted.... I think. I want a break from work... but I don't cos then ill have spare time and prob end up blowing cash and drinking and ****... But I need a break or get away or do something for myself soon. Works been full on battle between me and them and I finally got the result I was entitled too... Guess I feel like now its done with, I want to take in a huge breathe of air and take off some stress and go stay in a b and b overnight somewhere even if by myself to recoupe

Back
Top Bottom