the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif

I love my bro (friend). 

I appreciate spending time with dude. 

But he's always double booking me on days we supposed to be chilling on some bro ****. 

It's usually to see his girl. 

Now don't get me wrong, I understand it but every time? 

Am I tripping? 

naw man he should understand you can't pull that **** everytime.

it's important to spend time with da bros.

he could wake up one day with no girlfriend and realize his bros are also not there anymore.

Yeah man, idk. I'm not tryna be some little whiny dude about it either. 

But it be wack and everything be feeling rushed cause he gotta go see shorty. 

mean.gif

my neighborhood got a snapchat geotag

WE MADE IT.

I heard geofilters are user submitted. Just gotta submit a PNG I believe. Some of the lamest towns by me have geofilters.

Not tryna burst your bubble though. Only geofilters I get by my house is my area code in some bootleg lookin WordArt. Hopefully yours is better.

Yeah man, idk. I'm not tryna be some little whiny dude about it either. 
But it be wack and everything be feeling rushed cause he gotta go see shorty. 
:smh:

i'd tell him straight up it's wack he can't even spend time with the homies withtout making sure he's not late to run back to shortie all the time.

Strawberries bruh. And frozen grapes.

Stop doing that last thing :smh: recipe for disaster.

Hi franc!
Yea I understand my *****. It's just hard to leave situations cold for me, like damn I put in all this effort only to be ******* on like I don't matter at all.

Never had frozen grapes but I did have some strawberries in some mixed fruit. Pineapples are my favorite, when the juices hit ya tongue on that first bite.... :x :wow: :pimp:

Franc sent out the bat signal? :lol:

Glad to see you doing better currensy currensy

Thx.
Everything I was doing before is changing for the good, or I'm at least putting a little more effort into having some positivity/positive outcomes.

damn im going to be 25 tomorow

Happy Birthday, wish you many more yo! :smokin

Last edited:
I reserve some days for my homegirls, and other specific days for bae. that balance between a significant other and your homeboys is crucial!

I lost crazy reps too, but idc. Why do we have a rep system again? It's really been 3 years since this new format. Time flies. 

Riddle me this TAN
If I'm going to use you as a ref for a job and I tell you in advance that I'm going to use you but when the people call you mess it up are you lowkey trying to sabotage my movement? I don't understand....

Riddle me this TAN
If I'm going to use you as a ref for a job and I tell you in advance that I'm going to use you but when the people call you mess it up are you lowkey trying to sabotage my movement? I don't understand....

1. Why would you put some one down as a reference that would do that
2. Is what he said true? If so does that make him a good reference since he was just being honest? weebay.gif

Kidding thats messed up famb. I told all my friends that i put for references that they were being put down and to say good stuff if they get the call and they all backed me

Back
Top Bottom