the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_20240628_134732_Facebook.jpg

I imagine she would have been fine with giving dude a shot had others not been around.

Then she couldn't really even explain why she said no to him.

She outright admitted she didn't think for herself.

I just realized that I brought up things multiple times to my bro, cousin, and homegirl when they sent me those posts weeks/months ago on Instagram. I don’t frequent Instagram daily like most, but I can’t help think that they might be annoyed by me now.😅

I’m just going to tell them to send it straight to me through text.

Last edited:
Anybody ever feel so full that it feels like their body is in the middle of a burp. I feel that right now, except if I burp, I’m araid that I will puke. I’ll be walking 1mph until this situation is resolved.

Last edited:
Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios i don’t know where else to ask this. But would it be an HR issue at work to just USE the term “hawk tuah” without any context.

Like if a person walked in on a conversation between 2 people and only heard “oh yeah, no doubt. Like, hawk tuah.” Would that be any sort of grounds for termination for said people? in your expert opinion.

(Has this already been an issue in your work? )

Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios i don’t know where else to ask this. But would it be an HR issue at work to just USE the term “hawk tuah” without any context.

Like if a person walked in on a conversation between 2 people and only heard “oh yeah, no doubt. Like, hawk tuah.” Would that be any sort of grounds for termination for said people? in your expert opinion.

(Has this already been an issue in your work? )
First of all 😂 and secondly this would honestly depend on how the person hearing this reacts or anyone around. Sexual harassment is real and can apply in any scenario when someone feels uncomfortable 😂 like if someone passed by and heard that and it wasn’t even directed at them it could be considered sexual harassment (Peter griffin voice)

Back
Top Bottom