the thread about nothing...

trying to explain why I buy so many shoes to people at work...... I really just wanna say, "u wont understand" but that never works.

I really need a GF because I really can't have my little mans keeping me all night anymore. Summer nights are ruthless to me. Had to play Xbox 360 until I crashed on the couch. :smh: someday.......SOMEDAY!!!!!!!!!![emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Happy Tuesday guys

Be the effin hood rat that I know that you are. Prove me right and show me I was wrong for ever taking you serious

Last edited:
On the way to work the prettiest girl in middle school sat next to me

Man she looked terrible

She didn't recognize me because I cut off all my hair :lol:

It's weird how even though I don't have my fb sync to my phone my recommended friends consist of random people from my past and we have no mutual friends

How did you end up doing?
winded up catching a few throw backs that came up short at 16 inches as well as some throw back sea bass

i did manage to get 1 keeper though which was a flounder, actually cooked it up last night with some lemon juice. It was so good 

Girrllll shake that laffy taffy. That laffy taffy. Girrrllll shake that laffy taffy. That laffy taffy.

Back
Top Bottom