the thread about nothing...

6a0148c6c126f4970c0162fca1ece9970d-320wi
She  gave a lot of things up but not what mattered. Real sad story man!

at college freshman orientation, everybody squaded up and I'm sitting like that family member nobody wanted at their party..
saw someone on NT but they're not much of a talker

Got my exam back...mixed feelings.

Got 3 points above the mean but the professor added it was much higher than usual. Then to top it off someone killed the curve and got 95/100 questions right

My parallel parking and overall driving skills indicate I took the wrong career path. Clearly I'm not supposed to be a nurse.

at college freshman orientation, everybody squaded up and I'm sitting like that family member nobody wanted at their party..
saw someone on NT but they're not much of a talker

What I would give to go back to this day :frown:
My first year of college :pimp: :wow: :lol: :smh:

Today's the big soccer game!!!!
[emoji]128588[/emoji]
Haven't been to a live game in forever

Last edited:
You killing yourself shopping at Whole Foods, they are so overpriced. Just make your own juice. The recipe is probably on the bottle you copped lol

Whole foods 24oz green juice is killing me, $10 every morning [emoji]128531[/emoji]
i make my own!!!! the key is 80% vegetables, 20% fruit. for example, just add ONE apple in every green juice. or a handful of some fruirt. but a whoooooole bunch of veggies. :smile: and use honey to sweeten if necessary!

You killing yourself shopping at Whole Foods, they are so overpriced. Just make your own juice. The recipe is probably on the bottle you copped lol

It's not pre juiced in a bottle it's made to order but yes I agree with u about making my own...

It's not pre juiced in a bottle it's made to order but yes I agree with u about making my own...
Always the cheaper option. That $10 you spend on one can probably get you through a week if you buy the ingredients and make them. And provided you have a blender or bullet to make it. 

Today's the big soccer game!!!!
[emoji]128588[/emoji]
Haven't been to a live game in forever

u goin to the Barca v. Galaxy match at the Rose Bowl? I'm debating whether to make the drive out to Pasadena tonight from the Westside and dealing with that nightmare during rush hour traffic. game time decision.

Motorcycles ftw!

I'm oblivious to the yambs, TAN. I was in the zone today squatting and this girl stops me before I go back to try and hit my squat PR. She asks how many sets I got left and so I tell her I'm about to finish then I smash my PR like light work. So I was feeling myself and the whole time she was trying to make conversation with me, but I was just in the zone. It wasn't until after I left that I realized she was coming onto me...

I hope I see her again lol

Back
Top Bottom