the thread about nothing...

Anyone else have perfect timing when texting people? Will text someone not get a reply for awhile then soon as I pick my phone up I get a message. :lol:

Feeling really grey, but not sad at all.

i hope everyone is having a great day and remember life is full of fun like when you were a kid

:pimp:

I'm trying to drink some beers dolo, watch Dateline or 20/20, and go to sleep around 11 in my own crib but my fiancé wants to hangout....FML

CKtj2XOWEAAdXfs.jpg:large

I'm trying to drink some beers dolo, watch Dateline or 20/20, and go to sleep around 11 in my own crib but my fiancé wants to hangout....FML

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

thanks for the laughs G but i feel you on wanting to just chill and not doing anything after a long week

Last edited:
cry, drink ..& listen to future... oh & eat pizza ..with my ******* friends & probably drunk text my ex since she recently got married & try to get her to cheat on her new husband with me.
Drink, pizzzza [emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128539[/emoji] & Fewcha :smokin :smokin :smokin.....damn homie light a cigar and prop your feet up [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] Good times Ohhhhhh Yeaaaaaaa

Last edited:
Tiffany and Co.
as much as i adooooooore tiffany pieces -- practically speaking, it's way too overpriced tbh. you're kinda just paying for the brand really. 
laugh.gif

Speaking of earrings, where do you guys cop earrings from?

Online?
depends what kind of stone (if any) you want. try bluenile.com, or kay's jewelers. if diamond based, i wouldn't buy online since the diamond grades can be different on each pair. get your money's worth!

What's the plan for the weeknd y'all? 
it's my birthday weekend. 
nthat.gif
 my extended family is visiting me from out town so i'm cooking dinner for them tomorrow. and korean barbeque on sunday with my family for my actual birthday. 

Man, this 4 month vacation is boring as hell. I should've applied for a special trimester term.

Sounds good 
nthat.gif

I got my last in car driving session tomorrow morning 
sick.gif
. Then later going to watch Inside Out with the fam.

Roderick Kingsley Roderick Kingsley Thanks for the suggestion, I'll definitely check it out. I'm not looking for anything in particular. Just bored with what II have now and not really tryna go to the mall to get a new set.

That feeling when you get a tticket dismissed in court. Now time to get a rrefund for this damn tow company. These traffic agents be plotting out here :smh:

Back
Top Bottom