the thread about nothing...

My gf of 4 years and I are breaking up and I feel super lonely and I know no one wants to hear it.

My close friends are all in relationships so they're too busy to hang out or even talk.

Coworkers are all old and married and don't have Similar interests.

Family lives far away from me.

Ain't tryna be super emo because I'm Alive and grateful. Everyday I wake up I know I'm lucky and blessed.

But man, lonliness is a tough battle.
My gf is the only one I needed the last 4 years for company and now I feel like I got no one around.

Don't wanna be an emo friend so I'm not opening up to anyone I know. I know everyone's busy and no matter how many times they say "nah I don't mind" I know they do mind.
No one wants to hear this ****. So I thought I'd say it here just to get it off my chest.

My gf of 4 years and I are breaking up and I feel super lonely and I know no one wants to hear it.

My close friends are all in relationships so they're too busy to hang out or even talk.

Ain't tryna be super emo because I'm Alive and grateful. Everyday I wake up I know I'm lucky and blessed.

My gf is the only one I needed the last 4 years for company and now I feel like I got no one around.

Don't wanna be an emo friend so I'm not opening up to anyone I know. I know everyone's busy and no matter how many times they say "nah I don't mind" I know they do mind.
No one wants to hear this ****. So I thought I'd say it here just to get it off my chest.
At least someone gave you 4 fours of love/attention. I'm 23 and never been in a relationship that's lonely as it gets :lol:. Don't worry if it's meant to come back into place it will. Relax and take your mind off in for a while.

Grabbed her booty and she asked why I was grabbing it. Told her I wanted to feel her big butt. She just smiled at me and let me grip it even harder :smokin

At least someone gave you 4 fours of love/attention. I'm 23 and never been in a relationship that's lonely as it gets :lol:. Don't worry if it's meant to come back into place it will. Relax and take your mind off in for a while.

Sorry bruh, didn't mean to whine like nothing's ever gone right for me.

I know I was lucky to have her, and I know other people go through a lot worse than me. **** some people can't even walk.

I'm blessed.

I hope things get better for you. I was 23 when I met her and that was my first real relationship, so you're basically where I started.
Means you can meet anyone any day at any random spot. Keep your head uo

But yeah, it's just a crazy battle. No matter how much money or have or how lucky you feel to be alive, it really feels empty when you're all alone.

Last edited:

I know I was lucky to have her, and I know other people go through a lot worse than me. **** some people can't even walk.

I'm blessed.

I hope things get better for you. I was 23 when I met her and that was my first real relationship, so you're basically where I started.

But yeah, it's just a crazy battle. No matter how much money or have or how lucky you feel to be alive, it really feels empty when you're all alone.
Keep your chin up fam. There are better things ahead :smokin
And yo you probably know this, but being single means you got time to improve yourself for the better, like learning new things and going on adventures that you never been. :smokin

At least someone gave you 4 fours of love/attention. I'm 23 and never been in a relationship that's lonely as it gets
laugh.gif
. Don't worry if it's meant to come back into place it will. Relax and take your mind off in for a while.
You and me both 
laugh.gif
 I'm 21 and never been in a relationship also. I have those battles of loneliness too. I find that if I keep myself busy and do not think about it, I feel better. Also watching hella comedies helps me through it too.
laugh.gif
 Laughter is the best medicine. 

I'm blessed.

Thanks for the encouragement fam. How I see it is Lord is working on making me a better person first before bringing a mate alongside me to benefit me even better. Nah you don't have to apologize because this is the Thread About Nothing. You're forever free to cast your concerns, problems, thoughts in here whether good or bad and there's plenty of good peeps that can encourage or counsel if you need it. Every day(s) we are able to spend with loved ones is forever a blessing. As long as yall left on good terms their should be no issues when the time is right once again. Stay Up & Bless....

You and me both :lol:  I'm 21 and never been in a relationship also. I have those battles of loneliness too. I find that if I keep myself busy and do not think about it, I feel better. Also watching hella comedies helps me through it too. :lol:  Laughter is the best medicine. 
Laughter is definitely the best medicine amen to that!!!!! Same here with having to keep busy but it hits the fan bad sometimes at night when your settling in like :frown: [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]. But we'll prosper Lord Willin [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Pray for me, im bout to go on a 30 day grind at the county jail.

Possession of Marijuana is wack af, but the law is the law so legalize it lol

Last edited:
Tomorrow is my Friday, please let this day at work be smooth sailing. On another note it's been raining for more than 24 hours here in Florida :smh:

i can usually make 1 shot on 6-7 from mid court.

but 2 years in jail dammmn.

20 millions though :smokin

:nerd:

Just got back from my in car drive session... Dude said I did well 
nthat.gif

We were talking about Bollywood movie the whole time 
laugh.gif

sorry to hear ltb. try to look at it this way. if you are breaking up something wasnt working. if its meant to be it will be. would you rather have 4 more years pass by and then break it off but possibly married or with kids. i know hindsight is 20/20 but if it was going to happen, better now than later. time will help you reflect on it and move on. hope you find someone that has what you both are mutually looking for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom