the thread about nothing...

ogmcmxcii ogmcmxcii props, you did more than I would've.

Copped a wireless headset. Gonna be a game changer in the gym; I must've gone through at least 7 pairs of cheap ones over the years. Just hope it doesn't eff with my bar placement when I squat.

I feel for them but I'm not trying to go homeless myself helping them out all time. I wish cities would have an area (other than the Salvation Army) where they can go to bathe and clean up and do laundry. Because some of them I'm convinced they go a month+ without bathing or the only time they can is when it rains real heavily out but anyway avoid them at all costs. Nice pickup Btw I really need to invest in those because these skullcandy buds I run through every 4-5 months ain't cutting it anymore especially at $15 a pair :smh: :smh: and the right ear always shorts out

He went above to help out the homeless guy..
Nah fam I didn't go above to help him. Honestly $10 isn't much I just wanted him to stop bothering me because it was in the late 90s today I'm melting in hell while he spit me a sob story.

Last edited:
I hate homeless people with a passion sometimes :smh: :smh: :smh: always posted outside of restaurants, barbershops, ATMs and running up on ya. Reasons to stay out of trouble and count the real blessings daily. So I got done getting a haircut today with my brother left the spot and jumped in the car was getting ready to follow him out and dude walked past my car noticed my window was open suddenly double back crying to my *** please please I need some money dude stunk hella bad and was talking incoherently. So out the kindness of my heart decided I'll bless him $10 (for a meal). I made a dumb mistake organizing my bills by denomination before I got in the car and pulled out my money clip/billfold had 1500 in clip n dude saw it was OD lit getting on his knees like I was GOD himself causing a scene talking I need $200 for groceries Lmao fingered my **** and gave him $10 and gave him a ride to one of those farmers market on the side of the road. Stunk my car the **** up[emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji]. Before he got out dude was persistent on getting $200 more I simply said sir I slaved 30 hours in the hot *** sun for two weeks it wouldn't be fair to myself to throw 200 bones away like that I have bills and a life. Anyways dude thanked me and got a deal on fruits and vegetables with the 10 I gave him.

You a saint Im apart of a homeless ministry and I still wouldn't let one in my car.

You a saint Im apart of a homeless ministry and I still wouldn't let one in my car.
I don't deserve that title. You're the true saint because you're in the battlefield aiding, comforting and ministering. Covered by GODs hands of protection I go forth to serve when needed. Lol I've picked up/helped complete strangers before that ran out of gas 5 miles or more from a exit having to walk in the peak of intense heat days/pitch dark interstates, blown tires/need spares put on, need fluids for a hot car or a battery jump. Just Living the life of the Good Samaritan. As long as they in their right mind I have no problems. I carry a good sized knife in the side pocket in case of emergency. I for sure avoid the ones that are heavily tweaking or intoxicated because they get furious when you deny them money to buy alcohol or drugs.

Still a batter person then me man.

Being in Germany has run its course. almost everything on VEVO on youtube is blocked because of licensing or copyright. and paying for water is so annoying

I hate homeless people with a passion sometimes
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
always posted outside of restaurants, barbershops, ATMs and running up on ya. Reasons to stay out of trouble and count the real blessings daily. So I got done getting a haircut today with my brother left the spot and jumped in the car was getting ready to follow him out and dude walked past my car noticed my window was open suddenly double back crying to my *** please please I need some money dude stunk hella bad and was talking incoherently. So out the kindness of my heart decided I'll bless him $10 (for a meal). I made a dumb mistake organizing my bills by denomination before I got in the car and pulled out my money clip/billfold had 1500 in clip n dude saw it was OD lit getting on his knees like I was GOD himself causing a scene talking I need $200 for groceries Lmao fingered my **** and gave him $10 and gave him a ride to one of those farmers market on the side of the road. Stunk my car the **** up[emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji]. Before he got out dude was persistent on getting $200 more I simply said sir I slaved 30 hours in the hot *** sun for two weeks it wouldn't be fair to myself to throw 200 bones away like that I have bills and a life. Anyways dude thanked me and got a deal on fruits and vegetables with the 10 I gave him.
Story screams ducktales

Story screams ducktales
Its not fam dude ran up on me right when I was about to take off. I think he was lurking around trying to catch other ppl fresh out the chop shop. You would be surprised too at the reaction a homeless person would do seeing more than 100 in one sitting

Last edited:
He should've been grateful for the $10 and not beg for another $200

Oh well. Lets hope he spent it wisely

Its not fam dude ran up on me right when I was about to take off. I think he was lurking around trying to catch other ppl fresh out the chop shop. You would be surprised too at the reaction a homeless person would do seeing more than 100 in one sitting. Exactly how my money clip was yesterday 100s on top 20s in the fold spilled out pulling it out :smh:

Well I would never carry that much cash on me, but I have a rule of thumb, that if I have cash in my wallet and see a homeless person, he's getting that cash. Its how my mom raised me. I have a roof over my head and can eat whenever I want, gotta feel for the homeless man.
May God Forever Keep Blessing You For Blessing Others[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]. Repped!!! I never ever carry that much but had to cash my check at the gas station (because banks were closed) before I hit the shop. Rocked the duke starting 5 for 7 months had to clean up.

The "Who's mans is this?" meme will forever bring the lulz :lol: just thinking about it makes me laugh

Real talk - why are homeless people allowed to beg and/or loiter though? Are there not homeless shelters all around where they can go to get help (free meal, shower, bed, use of a computer, social skills etc) themselves get back to society? If that doesn't exist just makes me more sad that my tax money goes toward so much defense spending.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom