the thread about nothing...

Did nothing I was supposed to do today....I'm content.

office-space2-300x225.jpg

Real talk - why are homeless people allowed to beg and/or loiter though? Are there not homeless shelters all around where they can go to get help (free meal, shower, bed, use of a computer, social skills etc) themselves get back to society? If that doesn't exist just makes me more sad that my tax money goes toward so much defense spending.

lots of them know where to get shelter / food / clothes.

they need the money for alcohol / drugs.

that's why i give less and less money to the homeless.

If you have a board that says need money to eat, then i'll buy you something to eat (used to do it alot, now where i work and spend most my time, they are no homeless so the opportunity doesn't really come by).

Last edited:
First time posting in here, may come back more often.

Started running more in the mornings, as I'm way too young to weigh as much as I do, and my height doesn't help there either. Also I really should be writing my college essay but I'm hella lazy. Oh well, stay real TAN

Real talk - why are homeless people allowed to beg and/or loiter though? Are there not homeless shelters all around where they can go to get help (free meal, shower, bed, use of a computer, social skills etc) themselves get back to society? If that doesn't exist just makes me more sad that my tax money goes toward so much defense spending.

Some are drug addicts, some have mental disorders

There are more homeless ppl than there are homeless shelters tho
There so much homeless ppl that they get denied at shelters if they are there too often.

Some get a one night, three night pass and when that is over they tell them they cant come back until a certain amount of time.

First time posting in here, may come back more often.

Started running more in the mornings, as I'm way too young to weigh as much as I do, and my height doesn't help there either. Also I really should be writing my college essay but I'm hella lazy. Oh well, stay real TAN
Welcome, to the dark side. :pimp:

"Your money is my money and .and my money is my money "

My ******* money gotdammit and I'll do what the **** I please with it.

:smh: it's time I move out folks

It would be so dope if they came out with a new GTA that was centered around gang life. But the missions had you go from small fry to big boss and at a certain point you could either chose to take out the head honcho so you could become the HNIC or that you get pinched by the cops and they have you do missions that would destroy the set.

Would be flames

lots of them know where to get shelter / food / clothes.

they need the money for alcohol / drugs.

that's why i give less and less money to the homeless.

If you have a board that says need money to eat, then i'll buy you something to eat (used to do it alot, now where i work and spend most my time, they are no homeless so the opportunity doesn't really come by).
They get pissed/disappointed af when you give them a hot meal/or a drink instead of cash sometimes. One was so confused one time he asked me what the hell I can't spend food :smh:. I simply said no but you can eat and be sustained. The ones at interstate exits be the worse literally walk the lanes stop at every car :smh: even when the light is green.

It would be so dope if they came out with a new GTA that was centered around gang life. But the missions had you go from small fry to big boss and at a certain point you could either chose to take out the head honcho so you could become the HNIC or that you get pinched by the cops and they have you do missions that would destroy the set.

Would be flames
Future game designer create it [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Random and this could be put in the tipping thread, but I'm to lazy to find it.

Anyway.... I feel that I must always tip well UNLESS the service was absolute garbage. Even in those cases I still tip well sometimes :smh:

Even when I'm in a different city, eating at a place I will most likely never visit again, I have to tip well

Speaking of homeless people.

Theres this dude who use to come into my job every single day multiple times a day who wasn't homeless (as far as I know) but I believe lives at like a hope network building? I'm not sure.

Anyways, he is known throughout our store as "Mumbles" Dude is CRAZY, but the few times you can understand him, he says the craziest things. Can't but wonder if he's always been that way, or if he did too many drugs in his day.

I know that feel. Passed it on my first try back in 09 :smokin
Bruh it's the best feeling lol. I swear the instructors try to intimidate you. So when they say "you passed" it's like :nthat: .

Right? Out of the corner of my eye I could see my instructor writing the entire time, I thought I for sure failed midway through my test and I ended up only getting 2 points deducted :lol:

That feeling when you hear and realize you passed is :pimp: ... hell, for a month or two its :pimp: :lol:

Friends had the most unrealistic portrayal of NYC. They pretty much had the suburbs in the city :lol:

If I didn't know any better, I would have thought there were no minorities in NYC

Phoebe was the worst of the 6 main characters on friends. :smh:

Friends had the most unrealistic portrayal of NYC. They pretty much had the suburbs in the city :lol:

If I didn't know any better, I would have thought there were no minorities in NYC

I remember towards the end when they brought Gabby Union on the show :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom