the thread about nothing...

my parents consented me go on an overnight-out of town trip to visit my grandma who lives 4 hours away. with my dude and no adult supervision. my folks miraculously did not freak the hell out about the idea.

i know it's nothing, but this is the most adult thing i ever did in my life. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 ya girl growing up~

Last edited:
Charge mophie power station.
Plug USB and micro end into power station.
unlimitedpower.gif

Ya boy just got a 2 dollar raise. :pimp:

Beautiful :smokin

thats awesome 

congrats 

perfect way to celebrate a holiday weekend

Congrats bro! That's like 4 stacks more a year.
Is it bad that the first thing I thought about was how much more alcohol you can buy? Haha! I might have a problem...

Thanks fams! Appreciate it.

letsgetit22 letsgetit22 :lol: That first check may go towards so extra substances. Ill probably do some more things to my Mustang and just stack.

2 yrs ago i was unloading trucks for 9 an hr.. had a degree but couldnt find anything and couldnt be picky because i had to help support my daughter..

now i have a son and my degree landed me a hospital job makin 2X.oo an hr. just interviewed yesterday for a supervisor position for salary pay of 60k . interview went great they just have to interview a few more internal people... wish me luck NT fam.

i do everything for my fam.

Ya boy just got a 2 dollar raise.
pimp.gif
2 yrs ago i was unloading trucks for 9 an hr.. had a degree but couldnt find anything and couldnt be picky because i had to help support my daughter..

now i have a son and my degree landed me a hospital job makin 2X.oo an hr. just interviewed yesterday for a supervisor position for salary pay of 60k . interview went great they just have to interview a few more internal people... wish me luck NT fam.

i do everything for my fam.
Love hearing **** like this.

Good luck Air.

It's been an unusual good day today.

Good vibes everywhere 
pimp.gif

I need to jump ship and move to Orlando.
Beautiful ******* of all (foreign) races. I can make double what i do now and actually afford to LIVE.
**** you Va and your high cost of living and oppressive local govt.

Been binge watching Silicon Valley

Mannn... I don't know what it is. But she can have it all

Been feeling so tired recently. Not sure if it's because I'm recovering from my sickness or what 
mean.gif

my parents consented me go on an overnight-out of town trip to visit my grandma who lives 4 hours away. with my dude and no adult supervision. my folks miraculously did not freak the hell out about the idea.

i know it's nothing, but this is the most adult thing i ever did in my life. :lol: :smh:  ya girl growing up~

give him top in the car

They just wanted you to get out the house so they can get they're freak on! :smokin

this

thnx jj , koopa and rob ... salute

best of luck in the final process to get that job.

always feels good to see a man work hard and getting it back.

Back
Top Bottom