the thread about nothing...

...enjoy it while you can, after your late 30's I'll be waiting.

NEsxAX5.gif

ehh .. he can wait as i usually miss breakfast time .. just so happens im off tomm..

Who are your favorite people to check out on YouTube in terms of cover artists?

"I am concerned with the pace of our relationship, if we aren't on the same page i don't think we can be together"

sooooo i said id like to be married and have kids in about 5 years. I am 28. She is 24. She wants to be engaged a year from now. We have been together for 6 months :lol: i think im out

I hate when people put "time frames" on things.

Let the relationship play out its course.

Why are you gonna force something?

6 months ain't **** and she talking about engagement.

Have yall even used the bathroom in front of each other?

I still refuse to let her fart in front of me.

Girls say all this "oh i want to be with you forever" nonsense but then won't wait a year. What is a year vs forever? Its like they just want to hurry up and tie you down. They think if you just get married then you are locked in and they got you for good. Like na i ain't play that

He said, "all things pass, into the night"
And I said, "Oh no sir, I must say you're wrong, I must disagree, oh no sir, I must say you're wrong"
...Won't you listen to me?

eiNj3fY.jpg

hoooo-oooooo......

planning to sneak out my bball gear so i can play. it's been 3 hours and i cant think of a way

After that weekend for made in America body is dragging along today. So tired :x

Last edited:
After that weekend for made in America body is dragging along today. So tired :x

Man I been in bed sick since late Sunday night after MIA breathing in all that damn dirt killed me. Body been aching, sore throat,sniffles, random nose bleeds, sweating out of nowhere this **** horrible man but I had a blast.

Bandana going around nose/mouth next year for sure

Man I been in bed sick since late Sunday night after MIA breathing in all that damn dirt killed me. Body been aching, sore throat,sniffles, random nose bleeds, sweating out of nowhere this **** horrible man but I had a blast.

Bandana going around nose/mouth next year for sure

I seen a few peoplw with bandanas. I didnt know the dirt was that real. Im a short dude but didnt have any problems with the dirt. I was posted up by the gate by that horse statue on the rocky stage for a majority of the two days

Having random dream about my ex lately. [emoji]128529[/emoji] Being sick in this weather doesn't help. On a better note I'm off today and tomorrow. Feels good after working all Labor Day weekend

Back
Top Bottom