the thread about nothing...

Brehs. I broke the rule...

I told my girl about NT [emoji]128514[/emoji] Spare me

Woke up with seering leg pain again today, it's becoming unbearable. I asked my mom if she'd be ok with me purchasing marijuana to help with the pain as I quit the opiates.
She said it's fine as long as she controls my use. I assume there's quite a few smokers in here so what would be the best way to consume the weed?
I've smoked it a few times last year to see if it helped me sleep (it didn't) but I found it a bit uncomfortable with my 50% lung capacity.
I'll be doing some research myself first but is there any specific "strain" or w/e that would be most optimal for pain relief?

RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy

Find instructions to make bud butter or oil, use it to make foods. Rice krispy treats, brownies, cookies, frying food, marinades, whatever. Any food that requires butter, or coconut oil if you want to do it that way, can be made with Mary infused butter/oil.

Indicas are optimal in most cases for pain relief, anxiety, headaches, relaxing muscles, reducing spasms, and reducing seizures. Indicas are the "downers" of strains.

I don't recommend you smoke anything with reduced lung capacity unless you vape. Not harsh at all and easier on your lungs. But I really think edibles would be best for your situation. I'm also not a doctor and I know you've mentioned mental issues before so I can't tell you how your body and mind will handle it. I'm just speaking generally.

Find instructions to make bud butter or oil, use it to make foods. Rice krispy treats, brownies, cookies, frying food, marinades, whatever. Any food that requires butter, or coconut oil if you want to do it that way, can be made with Mary infused butter/oil.

Indicas are optimal in most cases for pain relief, anxiety, headaches, relaxing muscles, reducing spasms, and reducing seizures. Indicas are the "downers" of strains.

I don't recommend you smoke anything with reduced lung capacity unless you vape. Not harsh at all and easier on your lungs. But I really think edibles would be best for your situation. I'm also not a doctor and I know you've mentioned mental issues before so I can't tell you how your body and mind will handle it. I'm just speaking generally.
Thanks for all the info man. Appreciate it.

Last edited:
...I'm officially saving for Black Friday, TAN. Starting early, what's on your Black Friday checklist?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom