the thread about nothing...

Had to vent somewhere.

A couple of months back say July, my sister said she wanted to take us all out to a baseball game in September and she was asking how these seats look and I told her to just wait until it's September because those teams might not even be in playoff contention. And the tickets will be cheaper for closer seats. But don't buy them yet.

The next day she texts me and says I already bought the tickets.

Fast forward to last Thursday.

My girl calls me and says , "you know we are going to the baseball game Sunday? "

Well today is opening weekend for FOOTBALL!!
I was ready to tune in to my redZone channel and check my fantasy lineup and talk ish to my homies about what's going on with their weak team. Smh. My dad doesn't even want to go to the baseball game anymore.

Game time is 1 o'clock here on the west coast for giants vs Padres. And I'm sure the stadium will be filled with less than 500 people.

I just keep thinking about the time when I told my sister not to buy the tickets and to wait.
You do realize there's 17 weeks of football, right?
Holy jesus, has anyone been in the JB forum recently?

Its been years for me, went to check out the ovo thread, during the ezboard days it was popping, now its just a bunch of teenagers and useless posts.
Well yeah....

Fo, Fo, Fo

tumblr_nuni5z1z8C1rdrts4o1_250.gif
tumblr_nuni5z1z8C1rdrts4o5_250.gif

Last edited:
that moment when you browse a thread and say to yourself "I can't get jiggy with this ish".

And yes, I know some read this thread and say that. Breaking news there...

I really disapprove of my generationa music choices :smh:

Turn off that ******* radio :lol:

That feel when you lost the boss fight on the game and you gotta do all that **** **** all over again just to fight him again :smh:

Those audio technicas are dope as hell. A friend let me test his out and they are superb IMO, a good alternative could be the Shure240s but I am not sure how heavy those may feel on the head.

Fried fish & Monster.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Holy jesus, has anyone been in the JB forum recently?

Its been years for me, went to check out the ovo thread, during the ezboard days it was popping, now its just a bunch of teenagers and useless posts.

been a few years i don't go in there.

waste of time.

i don't even buy that ish anymore anyway.

Starting driving school today, feeling a little anxious lol.
I ended up doing a lot better than I thought I would, although I went a little over the speed limit sometimes and didn't break as good as I should've. The test car was a lot better to drive in than both of my parents' suvs, I always feel like I'm going to crash as soon as I get in one of them 
laugh.gif

6 days left until I take the test for my license 
smokin.gif

I would've bought these if my uncle didn't give me his pair of Beats.

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50x-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUR86

Beats are incredibly overrated IMO. I don't think they're as terrible as some audiophiles make them out to be, but they're definitely overpriced. Unless you're buying for the aesthetics, I guess they look pretty cool.
My friend just bought those and he can't stop talking about them. He's a musician. Seriously if its amazing (or the price) to him and you should get them.

Back
Top Bottom